Landing gear problem in FC3 Instant Action missions

ozTRipwiRE

Hi,

I have been getting into Flaming Cliffs 3 quite a bit for the first time and have a question about the landing gear in missions such as the ‘F15C Intercept’ Instant Action mission. When I go to play this mission and the other Instant Action missions for planes such as the Mig29S (in the ‘Combat Air Patrol’ mission) most of the time I can’t get the landing gear down when I want to land to rearm and refuel. I pressed the ‘G’ key as listed for the ‘Landing Gear Down/Up’ in the controls for both aircraft but almost always nothing happens and the landing gear stays retracted. Is this something I am doing wrong or is this a glitch? I thought that I may perhaps have to change something in the aircraft to get the gear to come down properly but have no idea what to do in regards to that. I did also map the ‘Landing gear Down/Up’ command to a button on my Warthog stick but had the same problem.

My specs are:

Intel Core i7-4770 CPU @3.40GHz LGA 1150, 8GB Corsair DDR3 1600MHz RAM, 64 bit operating system, Leadtek GTX 660TI PCI-E 2GB 192-bit DDR5 graphics card, Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3 4xDDR3 motherboard. My sound card is a 256MB RAM 3-core MDX Intel ® Display Audio, NVIDIA High Definition Audio and Realtek High Definition Audio.

Thanks very much for any help,

ozTRipwiRE

Not sure if this is modelled in FC3, but, landing gear will be deployed only at certain (low) speeds. Do you pay attention of your air speed while trying to lover the landing gear? Perhaps you're flying too fast?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commanding Officer of:

2nd Company 1st financial guard battalion "Mrcine"

See our squads here and our

Croatian radio chat for DCS World

Thanks for your help

Hi Kenan,

Thanks very much for your help with my landing gear issue. I have checked my airspeed when trying to lower my landing gear and this seems to have resolved the issue. I got the gear down properly and landed okay so thanks again.

ozTRipwiRE