Mouse Scroll and ILS right knob

Bushaman

Hey,

Wondering if anyone has had problems using the mouse scroll wheell and the right know on ILS. It seems that that DCS picks up my wheel school but I just cant get it to change smoothly. Sometimes it takes me 5 minutes of continues scrolling for it to stop on the correct frequency.

Needless to say my middle finger is getting tired.

Has anyone had this problem? Didn't want go changing all the mouse settings if someone has experienced this before.

BTW, the scroll when zooming in and out, works perfectly.

Thanks in advance

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i5 2500k (OC 4.6 Liquid) / AsRock Z77Extreme / Gigabyte GTX 670 2GB OC / 16GB RAM / 250GB Crucial SSD / Win7 x64 / TrackIR 4 Pro (Wireless Mod) / Saitek X-45

I have not, but how high is the scroll rate setting in windows (or mouse-driver app such as Logitech software)? If you altered it for higher scroll rate that would directly transition into DCS. Hope this helps.

Tried it with one page per scroll and one line per scroll, prior setting was 8 lines per scroll. Still no dice, thanks for tying though. Just one of those small things, but kind of a pain.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i5 2500k (OC 4.6 Liquid) / AsRock Z77Extreme / Gigabyte GTX 670 2GB OC / 16GB RAM / 250GB Crucial SSD / Win7 x64 / TrackIR 4 Pro (Wireless Mod) / Saitek X-45

You can hold the left mouse button when the cursor is over the knob and push/pull the mouse away from or to you and it will roll it as well. Rolling the middle mouse got old to me quickly too :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus Sabertooth Z97, 4790K @ 4.4Ghz, Corsair H110 CPU Cooler, EVGA 750XR power supply, 2XEVGA 780GTX 6GB, 16GB GSkill DDR3, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD(OS), WD 1 TB SATA (Storage), WD 3 TB SATA (Storage),Win 10 x64, ASUS 27" LED, Planar 24" Touch Screen (Helios Glass Cockpit), TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Flight Pedals, Track IR 5