Vote for DCS level Su-25A

tongyizhou

I tried the new Su-25A for several days. It got excellent AFM, excellent cockpit and much much fun. Even it can only deliver bombs, rockets and a few LGMs.

I want a full DCS level Su-25A/T with all the avionics and clickable cockpit.

I will even willing to pay more bucks for a A-10C level Su-25A/T.

If you think the same way as I am, please reply the thread and let ED see the potential of this great aircraft!

This is the only way I know to launch for a vote.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can create a poll when starting a new thread.

Regarding the idea. I think that is the path most or all DCS modules will have... slowly from FC3 level will get to Study Sim Level. Sure... public interest may accelerate or decelerate the process... but in limited measure. Like... if ED or a partner is committed for a module... they will do it eventually. Also if they start something at FC 3 level and public has low interrest or even dislike the module... they might consider stopping development... maybe.

As Wags sig says... everything is subject to change.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Would indeed be quite nice, but do you feel the same if this would mean delays to the F/A-18C? Not sure the resources exist to do "full-fidelity" versions of both these aircraft at the same time.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Would indeed be quite nice, but do you feel the same if this would mean delays to the F/A-18C? Not sure the resources exist to do "full-fidelity" versions of both these aircraft at the same time.

Why can't it be next after the F18?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Why can't it be next after the F18?

Why can't the F-18 another couple of years :thumbup:

The 25A won't take as long to develop anyway...

FM - Check

3D pit - Check

We need realistic avionics in a clickable cockpit and the external 3D model + textures need some work.

Please ED. :)

'Frett'

I'm going to go out on a limb here..

ED have released the 25a and A10a with flashed up cockpit and f/m, I'd say that's the end of that for those airframes

..the question is , why haven't the 15c, mig29 and su27/33 got the same treatment?

..the answer, I expect , is they are gon' be DCS'd! (I hope)

I've been a fan of the Su-25a since the very beginning of Lock-on. Seeing the improvements over the years has been incredible--first the AFM, then a new external model, and now the 6dof pit. It would be a dream to have this aircraft make it to the next level.

Before or after the FA-18? Whichever! But honestly this series DESPERATELY needs a SEAD capable aircraft for the blue side...bring the FA-18 first.

I came into lock on late, flaming cliffs and the 25T on the cover is what appealed me to the sim in the first place. I would be happy to own a dcs 25A/T ... I am happy we got a model and cockpit update lately though. Can't stand toe 2D pits even if the 3D isn't clickable.