Adding Keys

Sparky2372

Hi,

I apologise if this has been covered elsewhere, but I'm banging my head against a brick wall using ED's support ticketing system.

Basically I have purchased some of the modules for DCS from Gamefly (and Direct drive as was) and I was wondering if it was possible to link these keys to my account so that they all appear, and are avilable to install on DCS World.

I presently only have the Upgrade to DCS Black Shark 2 purchased from ED directly on their website, and thus only that key is automatically available to install onto DCS World.

Hope someone can help with this.

Thanks in anticipation.

Hi,

1. Download / Install the Modules from DCS-Website

2. Start singleplayer or multiplayer mission

3. Enter Gamefly key for the module you started when prompted by the game

(for the Black Shark 2 - Upgrade you have to install BS1 to some folder on you harddrive first, I think)

Hope that helps, good luck!

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply Vijar.

This did thankfully work for all of my modules except the Black Shark 2 Upgrade version key which I have.

I'm afraid that I actually gave up and bought another copy of Black Shark 2 from Gamefly just to get a standard version code, which also thankfully worked.

Actually, very thankful that Gamefly had all of the modules on 60% discount at the time, otherwise I think I would have just got myself more and more frustrated.

Thanks for all the help.

I can get back on with my campaigns now.