Black shark still going

OutLaw51

nobody is forcing you to buy it, the simple fact is, hassle or not, if you want to play online, and if you want patches and upgrades, you'll get it.

that's all there is to it.

My youtube channel Remember: the fun is in the fight, not the kill, so say NO! to the AIM-120.

System specs:ROG Maximus XI Hero, Intel I9 9900K, 32GB 3200MHz ram, EVGA 1080ti FTW3, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVME, 27" Samsung SA350 1080p, 27" BenQ GW2765HT 1440p, ASUS ROG PG278Q 1440p G-SYNC

Controls: Saitekt rudder pedals,Virpil MongoosT50 throttle, warBRD base, CM2 stick, TrackIR 5+pro clip, WMR VR headset.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
I dont feel mistreated. I just wont buy the product because I feel its too much of a hassle. Its their loss as well as mine, a simple thing such as a key check would eliminate all these problems and it would result in more happy customers, which results in more money for ED. Very simple.

I never bought the upgrade either. They should have given it for free, because little if anything changed ( other than putting it in World ). I would have considered $5 for it, but no way am I going to pay more for what should have been free. Also because of the hassle of having to install 1.

I really don't see how you guys stay in business by being so niche. You should bring in FPS and vehicles, even if its by third party. And making people pay for upgrades that should be free will lose you lots of customers.

because little if anything changed

BS. There's a thread / readme about the changes floating around here somewhere, go look it up and form an _educated_ opinion next time plz :music_whistling:

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

Still going? It's the best module in the series IMHO. An absolute pleasure to fly and fight in. Up close and personal :D

My Hangar:

F16C | FA18C | AH64D | F14A/B | M2000C | AV8B | A10C/ii | KA50/iii | UH1H | Gazelle | FC3 | CA | Supercarrier

My Spec:

Obsidian750D Airflow | Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K | 32GB DDR4 Vengeance @3600 | RTX3080 12GB OC | ZXR PCIe | WD Black 2TB SSD | Log X56 | Log G502 | TrackIR | 1 badass mutha

Then are there any open public servers to join in and just fly around with other people?

I've been avoiding multiplayer for the fear of being shamed at how bad I am, hoping to hone some basic flying skills in singleplayer first, but at this point I'm realizing that pointers and tips from other people would actually do me better.

Then are there any open public servers to join in and just fly around with other people?

I've been avoiding multiplayer for the fear of being shamed at how bad I am, hoping to hone some basic flying skills in singleplayer first, but at this point I'm realizing that pointers and tips from other people would actually do me better.

I was worried about that too when I was new, but I say just hop in and fly MP :)

As long as you don't fly into anyone, everyone will have a blast :)

The AEF has a playground server running most of the time, where there aren't really any specific goals, but its really fun just being in multiplayer and trying everything out.

Sponsored by: http://www.ozpc.com.au

The best public server: :D Virtual Aerobatics Public

CPU Intel Core i7-4770K | MOBO Gigabyte G1.Sniper Z87 | RAM 16 GB - 1600MHz - G.Skill Sniper | GPU GeForce GTX 770 EVGA Classified 4 GB - Driver 390.77 WHQL | AUDIO Creative Sound Blaster Recon3Di

OS Windows 10 Pro 64-bit | HOTAS Saitek X52 Pro | RUDDER Logitech G27 Pedals with Leo Bodnar's Pedals Adapter | TRACKER opentrack 2.3.9 - Logitech Webcam C210 - TrackClip Pro