TrackIR reset button interferes with communication F-buttons

Hi,

I have trackIR reset button default F12 button to reset the axis to center. When communicating the F12 button is also used to exit the communications menu.

What's the best option here? Change TrackIR button or is there a way to change the communication buttons?

i use the T1 and T2 buttons on my throttle quadrant...

but yea... just use buttons that don't already have assignments in the game... like 9 and 0 or delete some in game key assignments u never use like the arrow keys...

My youtube channel Remember: the fun is in the fight, not the kill, so say NO! to the AIM-120.

System specs:ROG Maximus XI Hero, Intel I9 9900K, 32GB 3200MHz ram, EVGA 1080ti FTW3, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVME, 27" Samsung SA350 1080p, 27" BenQ GW2765HT 1440p, ASUS ROG PG278Q 1440p G-SYNC

Controls: Saitekt rudder pedals,Virpil MongoosT50 throttle, warBRD base, CM2 stick, TrackIR 5+pro clip, WMR VR headset.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just use numpad 5. Will reset both view ingame and the Trackir position... Works perfect for me...

Asus z170 motherboard; Intel i5-6600K OCd to 4,5GHz; Corsair 32GB DDR4 3000MHz; ASUS Cerberus 1070 Ti; Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD; Schiit Valhalla 2 headphone amp w/ Bifrost multibit DAC and Sennheiser 650 headphones; HP Reverb; Saitek x65-F; TrackIR5

• 4 months later...

I'm running BS1.1 using Voice Activated Commands and TrackIR 5. Everything works well together. I would like to be able to use a voice command to pause TrackIR. If I assign the pause function to a key in TrackIR, then assign that key to a voice command in Voice Activated Commands, it all works. But, the original BS key assignment also executes. For example, if I assign the F key to pause TrackIR it will also execute the BS Collective Brake function.

Is there a way to reassign BS key functions to eliminate that dual command execution?

Thanks

Edited by dsobbe