Camera Centers itself

The Squidifier

I have previously been using freetrack, which worked fine, but I have now uninstalled. Ever since this, whenever I try to look around in the cockpit view, the camera moves briefly, but then centers itself next frame. External view is unaffected. Any ideas? :helpsmilie:

NB. I have also deleted all associated key and axis bindings with freetrack, and uninstalled it completely. The problem is the same for all aircraft, including the ka-50.

Edited by The Squidifier

Since you uninstalled freetrack, it will be most unlikely but you could check the option\controls\axis commands menu to see if there are any assignments being made to the camera axis.

The same happens to me when using trackir and the mouse at the same time in FC3. Clear those camera axis and hopefully you are fine.

Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi)  | AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 4,5Ghz | 128Gb DDR4 3200Mhz | beQuiet! Dark Power 12 1200W | 2 x 2Tb M.2 Samsung SSD | 2 x 4 Tb M.2 Samsung SSD |  Aorus RTX3090 Xtreme 24Gb | Windows 10 Pro x64 | HOTAS Cougar (heavily modified) | MFG Crosswind pedals | CH Throttle Quadrant | TrackIR5 | Oculus Quest 2 | VoiceAttack

Aviate Navigate Communicate

Move the input folder out of the saved games folder an restart DCS.

This will generate a new input folder.

Try this and see if it fixes it.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Instead, it would work if you'd delete headtracker.dll file, under DCS World\bin\headtracker\ folder.

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068