1.12-1.2 NEWS???

JACN

With this patch will it be possible to connect to the panthers server without having to download any files from Panthers?

I have never had to download any files to join the 169th server, this is news to me. What files did you have to download?

P.S here is 1 bug that ED fixed...........169th_Cali's jet is like superman, it will take many missiles to kill him. If you look closer at his jet you can see that it has been going to the gym 5-6 days a week. :)

LOL Cali. My missiles are loaded up with rocks from krypton :p Haven’t you heard? ;)

Holy crap!!! I didnt think those were out yet. Well then ED needs to go back to the drawing board.

I have never had to download any files to join the 169th server, this is news to me. What files did you have to download?

P.S here is 1 bug that ED fixed...........169th_Cali's jet is like superman, it will take many missiles to kill him. If you look closer at his jet you can see that it has been going to the gym 5-6 days a week. :)

Yep I had to the last time I used the 169th server, had something todo with loading times and the network connection timing out to early. I took the file off since for some reason direct IP was failing with my own Sqn connection.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

LOL

Asus P8Z68-V GEN3/ 2500k 4.4ghz / Corsair 64gb SSD Cache / Corsair 8g 1600 ddr3 / 2 x 320gb RE3 Raid 0 /Corsair 950w/ Zotac 560TI AMP 1gb / Zalman GS1200 case /G940/