1.12-1.2 NEWS???

JACN

All seems to be very calm here...no 1.12 patch development update/news, no Black Shark news/screenshots section update/videos (BTW:BS flying videos...WHEN?!!!)....:horseback

Is it because developers´ hollidays?:icon_jook

Seriously, I think we are all anxiously waiting for a new unveiled secret from ED´s factory ;)

Regards,

Á

When is one question you'll never get an answer for until it's done ;)

And yes, ED had to take a break. They had been working on 1.12 QUITE hard.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

All seems to be very calm here...no 1.12 patch development update/news, no Black Shark news/screenshots section update/videos (BTW:BS flying videos...WHEN?!!!)....:horseback

Is it because developers´ hollidays?:icon_jook

What do you think ;)

Seriously, I think we are all anxiously waiting for a new unveiled secret from ED´s factory ;)

With Wolf's V1.12 bug fixed list, everyone should know what's in the V1.12 patch by now. IMO, I think ED is more anxious to get V1.12 out the door then anyone else. The way I see it, the sooner V1.12 is out of the way, the more resources can be pooled into Black Shark.

I don't speak for ED of course - it's just what I think. But I'm sure something will be announced next week, or in the near future, though.

sigzk5.jpg

There's been alot more issues adressed in 1.12 than first expected.

ED and the ED Testing Team have been working hard on finding and fixing bugs.

It will be worth the wait.

If I was a betting man I'd say 1.12 will be out by jan 28

If I was a betting man I'd say 1.12 will be out by jan 28

You can work more time for find more bus’s, for we take a clear realize w/o minor and major bugs ;)

Комплекс «Андреич 84» производства УзССР с ЦБВМ «Аналитик-Т», РЭБ «ПОЭТ-МА 21В», ПрНК «Jameson 23» производит поиск цели типа «Т» для взятия на АС и последующего ТО согласно ИЭ книги «К», а так же для нерегламентированных работ.

What I am realy looking forward to is a list of the new AD units and static objetcs and a report about the newly developed attack chopper AI. I hope we will see something about that soon. Pics of the 50'000 polys Ka-50 are nice, but I can life without them :)

I'm reasonably confident we are on the home stretch.

Of course I could be %100 wrong.

This is only my personal opinion.

With this patch will it be possible to connect to the panthers server without having to download any files from Panthers?

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

With this patch will it be possible to connect to the panthers server without having to download any files from Panthers?

Is that the case now? I can connect ok :confused:

I'm reasonably confident we are on the home stretch.

Of course I could be %100 wrong.

This is only my personal opinion.

Excellent, you could be a politician :p

i've got a question aboout 1.12... will it be possible to install it on my previous install of lock-on v. 1.11 (after uninstalling some loman mods)? or will I have to re-install everything?? hope it's the former.. crosses fingers

hm...

I think what some in the community need to understands is that anyone involved in the "Ed Testers Team" has signed an NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement). Basically what this means is as much as we would like we CANNOT pass information on bug fixes or whats being tested.

Pleas be patient and believe we have everyones best interests at heart.

Well put Ice - totally understand

Does this mean you can say whats not fixed or being addressed???

Have they addressed the one single bug that totally destroys the immersion for me and many others.... that's the object pop-up bug that was introduced in 1.02

---------

System: i7-8700k @ 4.9GHz; Nvidia RTX 2080ti; 32GB (2 x 16) DDR4 @ 3333Mz Ram; ASUS ROG Strix z370-E; SSD Drive; Oculus Rift-S; Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog

Is there sumwhere a list of issues being adressed in 1.12? TIA!

met vriendelijke groet,

Михель

"умный, спортсмен, комсомолетс"

[sIGPIC]159th_pappavis.jpg[/sIGPIC]

[TABLE]SPECS: i9-9900K 32gigs RAM, Geforce 2070RTX, Creative XFi Fata1ity, TIR5, Valve Index & HP Reverb, HOTAS Warthog, Logitech G933 Headset, 10Tb storage.[/TABLE]

My translation is quite old and I can't even find link to Chizh's post on Russian forum, but here it is anyway:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patch v1.12 will be cumulative, i.e. - it will include the whole v1.11 patch and could be installed over both - the original version 1.1, and patched to v1.11.

There are not many changes, in essence we just touched bugs reviled after the release of patch v1.11. No conceptual changes will be introduced until v1.2.

Now Betas 6 is being tested. Here is a list of corrections:

Removed errors and added special features of v1.12

• Target search algorithm for SAMs depending on range to target been corrected.

• The probability of the appearance of a "black" screen in multiplayer is been reduced.

• Incorrect intermediate position of the flaps of A -10 multiplayer been corrected. Incorrect intermediate position of the flaps of Su-33 and F-15 been removed.

• Corrected sounds of aircraft in multiplayer. Now sound of will depend on engine revolutions.

• Corrected the animation of the louver of the upper air ducts of MiG-29 at the start.

• Corrected synchronization of the animation of opening-closing of the cockpit canopies as observed from the computers of other players in the multiplayer game.

• Antitank mine is introduced. Look for it in the list of static ground-based objects.

• Sometimes appearing stuck target designator on the HUD F -15 been foxed.

• Range to target HOJ regime on F -15 will no longer be indicated.

• Corrected indication of the bearing of target on VSD of F -15.

• The width of the F-15 radar scan zone is not longer discarded after the target being locked.

• The display of the range on the HUD of F -15 with the selected AIM-9 missiles been corrected.

• The targets assigned in TWS are no longer tracked beyond the limits of the narrow radar zone of scan in F -15.

• Corrected ranges of target detection in front hemisphere for the radars using medium and high frequencies.

• The display of ping in the window of net statistics for the observers been corrected.

• Corrected error resulting in warships firing at friendly objects.

• Corrected error leading to hanged PC when new object in the mission editor with the active window of "Sum" been selected.

• Removed vibration on the takeoff of the aircraft with standard flight model in multiplayer.

• Farther tuned resistance jamming of the air-to-air missiles.

• Removed occurrences of “hanged” campaigns and missions at the end of the month because of the error in calculation of the position of the sun.

• Introduced the new system of profiles for the joystick. Now it is possible to use several identical joysticks, unique configurative file will be generated for each of them.

• Corrected the algorithm of the smoothing of the axes of joystick.

• Reduced drag coefficients for the external containers of electronic countermeasures "Omul'", L-081 "Phantasmagoria" and ODAB-500.

Chizh

Eagle Dynamics

You can do more with a kind word and a gun, than with just kind word alone.

- Al Capone

No improvements to UI - Mission Editor especially :(

- Will clients ever be able to click on their routes and read details (waypoint number, target coordinates etc.)?

- Where is Copy/Pasting for objects?

- Together with icon representation, objects shapes should also be visible in the editor for easier and more accurate placement (like it was in Flanker)

- When you select large campaign file, UI gets stuck for pretty long time. That really stinks.

- Payload editor should prompt to save changes under new name always on payload editor exit if user changed default payload and forgot to save

There are countless UI improvements to be made which should not be a huge effort I guess...

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer