The ability to add toe brake axis to FC3 aircraft

Spetz

With the newer DCS aircraft, they obviously recognize different pedal axis and have the ability to set them ingame for left and right, but would it be that hard to update this for FC3 or SFM aircraft?

I don't mind having to start up and load a saitek profile for my pedals if needed, but it would be a lot easier to just set them in game like the A10 or P51 etc. To get them working as a linear input would be great, instead of simply on/off without some magical saitek programming, and without having to close the profile to negate possible input conflicts when switching aircraft..that would be nice.

See, decide, attack, reverse -- Colonel Erich "Bubi" Hartmann

MSI Trident X 10th with 10700F, 2070 Super Ventus, 32 Gb DDR4 RAM, NVMe SSD for OS, 1 TB 870 Evo SSD for DCS, Quest 2

With the F-15, A-10A now having [and getting] AFM it would be great to see.

Bar in mind that the SU's do not have toebrakes.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

From what I've read, the 29's do, but I'll have to wait until I get back to work to confirm.

See, decide, attack, reverse -- Colonel Erich "Bubi" Hartmann

MSI Trident X 10th with 10700F, 2070 Super Ventus, 32 Gb DDR4 RAM, NVMe SSD for OS, 1 TB 870 Evo SSD for DCS, Quest 2