Sound problems with 1.2.5.16184.220

NBEagle

There are radio issues (ATC, JTAC..etc) comes with the latest patch.

ATC issue:

start up, ground taxiing and start permission ok

but if you want to land => no answer for contact and landing permission till you are back on runway then the tower tasks for taxiing to park possition....

JTAC no answer => no longer available

see also here:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=110336&page=39

Need some feedback guys, has anyone experienced any issues with radio (ATC, tanker etc) with this latest update?

• 6 months later...

ATC and all radio comms are dead as of 1.2.7.23803. In the sense that ATC only responds after the fact to what I'm already doing. For example, if I ask permission to do something...no response...until I do it. I told you guys before I'm an air traffic controller. I'm willing to give you ATC consulting for free!

Edited by mytai01

MS Win7 Pro x64, Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, Corsair RAM 16Gb,EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, w/ Adjustable RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-6286-KR, Creative Labs SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Champ PCIe Sound Card, Corsair Neutron XTI 1TB SSD, TM Warthog Throttle & Stick, TM TPR Pedels, Oculus Rift VR Headset CV1, Klipsch Promedia 4.1 Speakers...

ATC and all radio comms are dead as of 1.2.7.23803. In the sense that ATC only responds after the fact to what I'm already doing. For example, if I ask permission to do something...no response...until I do it. I told you guys before I'm an air traffic controller. I'm willing to give you ATC consulting for free!

What are some of the issues you see as needing addressed? Other than the patch bugs that is. You are talking about procedural issues?

This was a Boutique Builder iBuypower rig. Until I got the tinker bug again i7 920 @3.6Mhz 12Gig Corsair XMS3 ram 1600 Nvidia 760 SLi w/4Gig DDR5 Ram Intel 310 SSD HDD 160 Gb + Western Digital 4Terabyte HDD Creative SB X-Fi HD Audio Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Speaker System Dual Acer 32"Monitors. PSU 1200 w Thermaltake Win10 64Bit.

• 10 months later...

+1: I have the same experience.

Edit: my fault: I have a new Thrustmaster Hotas and I switsched ATC with the Mc switch but without good looking if it was AM!!

Everything works ok!!

Edited by wavn

Best regards, Willem