62 members have voted

1. 1. Next DCS FC3 AFM Plane Wish List

• F-15C
    • Su-27
    • Su-33
    • MiG-29A/G
    • MiG-29S

What do you want?

EDIT: The reason why I seperated the MiG-29A/G and the MiG-29S model is because I've heard the MiG-29S has upgraded maneuverablility. (at least what I've heard from)

Edited by Harpoon

If you want to talk to anyone about anything personal, send it to their PM box. Interpersonal drama and ad hominem rebuttal are things that do not belong on a thread viewed by the public.

One thing i have to point out... naming a thread.. "OK, so" is as useful as tits on a bull.

airwolf

Agreed.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Agreed.

This is FC3. Not some other plane/heli. Poll is up now btw.

If you want to talk to anyone about anything personal, send it to their PM box. Interpersonal drama and ad hominem rebuttal are things that do not belong on a thread viewed by the public.

One thing i have to point out... naming a thread.. "OK, so" is as useful as tits on a bull.

Let's see them get the A-10A working first.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I still think Airwolf is the correct answer. ;)

Just in case; you're not a child of the 80's? Would be a shame if you didn't pick up the obvious joke. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

I still think Airwolf is the correct answer. ;)

Just in case; you're not a child of the 80's? Would be a shame if you didn't pick up the obvious joke. :)

No, I'm actually a child of the very, VERY early last decade. But I've done some research, and it seems it was a fictional helicopter and show? Also, I've played a game on the NES that had the title Airwolf, and the title has a very similar style as the title card on the show.

Edited by Harpoon

I personally would vote for the Su-33. Better carrier landings!

mig29 and su33 saw no love at all

so i say let them have brand new models cockpits and AFM

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

From what I understand the F-15C and Su-27 will get the AFM and it will be free for all FC3 owners. They will be sold as standalone planes just like the Su-25 and A-10A.

Considering that I voted for the MIG-29S. Though I think flight model wise the A/G would be very similar to the S.