Head-Up Display

leafer

When the plane starts rolling during take off, the HUD in A-10C sorta jitter about making looking like the real thing. Will ED ever update the HUD in the Shark and Frogfoot and I sure hope the upcoming Hornet, Flanker and Eagle HUD get same attention. This is something that we look at 90% of the time when playing and I hope they don't tell us there are more pressing things. Just saying. :)

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

Hey that's an easy fix!

When you are in one of the other planes, and start rolling, simply shake your head about in short movements - very rapidly!

:)

Don B

My VKB Gunfighter MK III Pro L Review

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.2 GHz | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | 32 GB G Skill Trident Z 3200 MHz CL14 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |VKB GF MK III Pro L Ultimate Grip| Virpil CM3 Throttle |Reverb G2 | Valve Index| Vive Pro 2 |

I was going to suggest finding a small object, which vibrates, that you could bite down on... but then I decided that wasn't a good place to go. :D

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I was going to suggest finding a small object, which vibrates, that you could bite down on... but then I decided that wasn't a good place to go. :D

What like a Xbox controller? :huh:

:megalol:

i5 4590 @ 3.77GHz | GTX 1060 6GB | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 | 1TB HDD+500GB HDD | Win10 Home X64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]