Graphics.lua

Can someone post their

C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Config\graphics.lua

I was experimenting with different settings and I wrote over my copy.

Modules: A10C, AV8, M2000C, AJS-37, MiG-21, MiG-19, MiG-15, F86F, F5E, F14A/B, F16C, F18C, P51, P47, Spitfire IX, Bf109K, Fw190-D, UH-1, Ka-50, SA342 Gazelle, Mi8, Christian Eagle II, CA, FC3

Delete it and run DCS which will make a new one or delete and run Repair.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

Delete it and run DCS which will make a new one or delete and run Repair.

I tried deleting it and running DCS, but it doesn't make a new file and I don't see any repair function in game or an exe. Updater just launches the game

Modules: A10C, AV8, M2000C, AJS-37, MiG-21, MiG-19, MiG-15, F86F, F5E, F14A/B, F16C, F18C, P51, P47, Spitfire IX, Bf109K, Fw190-D, UH-1, Ka-50, SA342 Gazelle, Mi8, Christian Eagle II, CA, FC3

I tried deleting it and running DCS, but it doesn't make a new file and I don't see any repair function in game or an exe. Updater just launches the game

Go to C:\Program files\eagle dynamics\DCS World\Repair DCS World

Edited by Double_D

[/Table]

Recruiting for Aerobatic Team/Fighter Group...

Go to C:\Program files\eagle dynamics\DCS World\Repair DCS World

There is no folder/file called "repair dcs world" in my install or saved game folder

The only 'repair' files I have are "request repair.wav"; 'repair workshop.txt' and 'repair workshop.png'

Look in the start menu.

or >>DCS World\bin

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

Start Menu > All Programs > Eagle Dynamics > DCS World > Repair DCS World

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

There is no folder/file called "repair dcs world" in my install or saved game folder

The only 'repair' files I have are "request repair.wav"; 'repair workshop.txt' and 'repair workshop.png'

Sorry everyone corrected me..its in start menu..and its not a folder..

Start>All Program>Eagel Dynamic's>DCS>Repair DCS World<<<exe file>>>

Thanks..cichlidfan..cheers

[/Table]

Recruiting for Aerobatic Team/Fighter Group...