Oh well...

Purchased A-10A and Su-25 and only then read this:

A-10A and Su-25 for DCS Flaming Cliffs Now Available

Today, A-10A and Su-25 for DCS Flaming Cliffs went on sale for $14.99 on our online store: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.co...r=shop&lang=en

These modules feature:

1- Detailed 3D model (high polygon / high res textures)

2- 6 DOF cockpit

3- Advanced Flight Model (AFM)

4- Same level of cockpit system detail as the Lock On: Flaming Cliffs aircraft

We are releasing these modules for the following reasons:

1- It allows users access to these aircraft that do not own, or want to own, Lock On.

2- It allows users to buy just the aircraft they are interested in, without having to purchase the full Flaming Cliffs 3 product.

3- It allows us to make these aircraft available to a much larger audience on Steam, Origin, GameFly and other digital retailers.

If you already own FC3, you do NOT need to purchase these. The A-10A and Su-25 of FC3 are identical to the DCS Flaming Cliffs versions.

Oh well...ED can look at it as support money for their sim... but now i want Nevada for free... oh wait... wasn't that promised when i subscribed to A-10C beta like centuries ago...?

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!

To be fair the scope for Nevada changed from being a map to a whole new render engine. I'm willing to wait as the sim does need an update.

"It takes a big man to admit he is wrong...I'm not a big man" Chevy Chase, Fletch Lives

5800X3D - 64gb ram - RTX3080 - Windows 11

I know, i was just a bit upset that i cashed out money that i didn't need to...

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!

Purchased A-10A and Su-25 and only then read this:

A-10A and Su-25 for DCS Flaming Cliffs Now Available

Today, A-10A and Su-25 for DCS Flaming Cliffs went on sale for $14.99 on our online store: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.co...r=shop&lang=en

These modules feature:

1- Detailed 3D model (high polygon / high res textures)

2- 6 DOF cockpit

3- Advanced Flight Model (AFM)

4- Same level of cockpit system detail as the Lock On: Flaming Cliffs aircraft

We are releasing these modules for the following reasons:

1- It allows users access to these aircraft that do not own, or want to own, Lock On.

2- It allows users to buy just the aircraft they are interested in, without having to purchase the full Flaming Cliffs 3 product.

3- It allows us to make these aircraft available to a much larger audience on Steam, Origin, GameFly and other digital retailers.

If you already own FC3, you do NOT need to purchase these. The A-10A and Su-25 of FC3 are identical to the DCS Flaming Cliffs versions.

Oh well...ED can look at it as support money for their sim... but now i want Nevada for free... oh wait... wasn't that promised when i subscribed to A-10C beta like centuries ago...?

Yes, all the different types of ... things one can purchase on EDs website can be a bit confusing. But in this case ... erm, why did you do that? Not trying to troll you, but perhaps more as another item of "lessons learned" for EDs webshop: why did get mixed up here?