Campaign Mission 13 need help

Rangi

I have tried this mission about 10 times now with similar results. I take off contact HQ then when approaching HQ get tasked to checkpoint 2 to help out. Most of the time I kill the first group and nothing happens, sometimes i kill the first group then the second flanking group comes I kill them and the jeep goes to HQ. When approaching HQ i contact them, another enemy group opens up I kill them and then nothing happens.

I'm sure there is something simple i am missing but cant for the life of me work it out. Any ideas?

This is with 1.2.5 full sim and yes i have checked with labels on and same thing, I kill the groups and then nothing happens so i must not be tripping the trigger right but don't know why not.

:helpsmilie:

PC:

6600K @ 4.5 GHz, 12GB RAM, GTX 970, 32" 2K monitor.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Yeah, I just flew that mission for the first time, and when attacking the insurgents on the rooftop that are firing down at the H-60's, there ended up being one dude stuck half inside and half outside of the building on the ground.

I was out of rockets, and hovered in front of him expending all of my minigun ammo, and then landed to have my door gunner try. Nothing worked, as I guess his 'hit box' was inside the building. Not sure if rockets might have worked. The Mi-24's couldn't kill him either.

P.S...I love the campaign Belsimtek, and this isn't a complaint, just advisement really, but no self-respecting Blackhawk pilot would just sit there and let his crewmembers fire back at a bunch of dudes shooting down on them from a building. There's no such thing as being pinned down in a helicopter. You just take the hell off, and get out of there.

Sim 1

I7 8700k @ 4.8ghz

Nvidia GTX 1080ti

32gb RAM

Windows 10 x64

Valve Index/Vive Pro

Brunner CLS-E w/RS F16GRH, Microhelis EC-145 Collective, BRD F1 Pedals, WH Throttle, FSSB R3 w/WH Grip, PointCTRL

Sim 2

I7 3770k

Nvidia GTX 1080

32gb RAM

Windows 10 x64

HTC Vive

WH Throttle, VKB Gunfighter, Slaw Viper Pedals, Komodosim Collective (135)

Ok, just flew it again, and didn't have any issues. Weird. Of course, Murphy's law, I saved my rockets until the last engagement, and ended up only using miniguns the whole time. Made the take off from the embassy building or whatever it was real interesting. Stayed in ground effect, flying around the buildings until I was through ETL.

Sim 1

I7 8700k @ 4.8ghz

Nvidia GTX 1080ti

32gb RAM

Windows 10 x64

Valve Index/Vive Pro

Brunner CLS-E w/RS F16GRH, Microhelis EC-145 Collective, BRD F1 Pedals, WH Throttle, FSSB R3 w/WH Grip, PointCTRL

Sim 2

I7 3770k

Nvidia GTX 1080

32gb RAM

Windows 10 x64

HTC Vive

WH Throttle, VKB Gunfighter, Slaw Viper Pedals, Komodosim Collective (135)

• 1 month later...