warthog hotas and helios conflict?

hope this is the right place... sudden conflict with Thrustmaster Hotas and helios :(

The mic switch, forward, aft and down now remove from the monitor my fuel panel and all temp, fan, rpm, fuel flow, oil pess., apu and egi gauges. Mic switch up turns them back on.

All my helios panels taken with thanks ( copied and pasted ) from gadrocs a10c file. All was fine just yesterday, now this bit of weirdness :music_whistling:

Any ideas... Thanks

Edited by Picksplitter

Acer AMD Phenom II x 4 840T, 16 gb. memory, Zotac GTX580 Amp2 3GB, 40" Philips tv, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, Saitek Combat Rudders , Cougar MFCD's w/ 21.5" LG monitor, DSD Track Master button box, 3rd. century Roman field comanders helmet w/ Track IR 5, Windows 7 Home P.

“God is a comedian, playing to an audience that's afraid to laugh.”... Voltaire

"Diplomacy is the practiced art of being able to confidently say 'nice doggie' until you find a rock" ... Tom Clancy

You must have CptLoz's 2.1 profile. That's what it does. I think he has the comm window open there. To change it you must use the Helios editor. It.s very simple to do but I'm using my mini keyboard and it's very hard to type on it. Repost if you can't figure it out.

John

edit: there's a great tutorial on youtube.

Edited by Thick8

Asus ROG C6H | AMD Ryzen 3600 @ 4.2Ghz | Gigabyte Aorus Waterforce WB 1080ti | 32Gb Crucial DDR4/3600 | 2Tb Intel NVMe drive | Samsung Odyssey+ VR | Thrustmaster Warthog | Saitek pedals | Custom geothermal cooling loop with a homemade 40' copper heat exchanger 35' in the ground

thanks, will try it :)

Acer AMD Phenom II x 4 840T, 16 gb. memory, Zotac GTX580 Amp2 3GB, 40" Philips tv, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, Saitek Combat Rudders , Cougar MFCD's w/ 21.5" LG monitor, DSD Track Master button box, 3rd. century Roman field comanders helmet w/ Track IR 5, Windows 7 Home P.

"Diplomacy is the practiced art of being able to confidently say 'nice doggie' until you find a rock" ... Tom Clancy

thanks again John... still not sure what I'm doing but you steered me true! All's well...

1. Start the Helios Profile Editor.

2. Open the Loz SM v2.1 profile.

3. Double click the #2 gauge monitor in the preview view window. This will open the gauge monitor view in the center.

4. Zoom out and click somewhere on the engine gauges.

5. under the "bindings" tab click on the > next to "set hidden" setting.

6. Click on the x of each of the binding boxes to remove those bindings.

I had to change a few settings to make everything work the way I wanted and to install some more functionality. You should check out the tutorial on youtube as it will give you some ideas about what you can do with this excellent program.

Hope this helps.

John

Asus ROG C6H | AMD Ryzen 3600 @ 4.2Ghz | Gigabyte Aorus Waterforce WB 1080ti | 32Gb Crucial DDR4/3600 | 2Tb Intel NVMe drive | Samsung Odyssey+ VR | Thrustmaster Warthog | Saitek pedals | Custom geothermal cooling loop with a homemade 40' copper heat exchanger 35' in the ground