Can't download 1.2.5 anymore

Andi31

Hi,

I have a problem with downloading 1.2.5

When it came out, I instantly started downloading it. But it just downloaden with 1-20 KB/s, so I stopped the download at maybe 15 %.

The next times I started DCS I skipped the auto update because I wanted to play, and not to wait some days until it is downloaded complete.

Now my Intenet is back at 350 KB/s and I wanted to start the download again, but when I start DCS, there's no auto-update anymore and the game starts directly. Same as when I launch DCS_updater from DCS World/bin.

When I launch DCS_update_apply an error message comes: "dcs_update_apply_.exe basedir cachedir update_db_ib.

Can anyone pls help me to get 1.2.5? (I have 1.2.4)

Thanks and greetings,

Andi :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

And you have try :All Program/ Eagle Dynamics/ DCS World/ Update DCS World ?

Thanks for your reply, but there's no "Update DCS World",

only "autoupdate.cfg" and "autoupdate.db" :ermm:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I had the exact same problem with no solution. I've had to remove the whole lot and will try again tonight. Hopes are low :(

Hmmm, lots of member told you what and where to fix this..but you still must be leaving out an important point somewhere..DCS World is self installing..so unless you are changing directory on it..it should be found " Start\All Programs\Eagle Dynamics\DCS\Repair DCS World " other than that don't know how to help

Come Clean on everything you did to install..:doh:...there is a step you are leaving out..somewhere with the downloading part all the way to the install...:music_whistling:

[/Table]

Recruiting for Aerobatic Team/Fighter Group...