Buying JUST an x52 stick?

Hey guys!

So my stick ( and just the stick ) on my x52 broke, and I was wondering if anyone knows where someone could buy JUST the stick instead of the whole package?

Take a look at our in-depth DCS A10C tutorials

If you want to participate in these tutorial sessions, please send me a PM and I can get you setup! :)

TUTORIALS TO RETURN "VERY SOON"

Try ebay... maybe you'll find someone who broke the throttle :B.

Saitek only sells the whole HOTAS.

Still, you can use the throttle without the stick so you could just buy another stick. Any stick you like.

What part is broken I have some spares for an x52pro stick only within the base though stick grip has been taken off to turn into a collective.

Basically looking at it I have all of the base except the grip and the pcb from inside but the pots are there as I don't need those anymore so all the mechanical moving parts.

Eagles may soar high but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines.

System Spec.

Monitors: Samsung 570DX & Rift CV1

Mobo: MSI Godlike gaming X-99A

CPU: Intel i7 5930K @ 3.50Ghz

RAM: 32gb

GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 980Ti VR Ready

Cooling: Predator 360

Power Supply: OCZ ZX Series 80 Plus Gold

Drives: Samsung SSD's 1tb, 500g plus others with OS Win10 64 bit

Ah, it's totally broken. The plastic shaft that runs from the base, into the stick (where the spring is) was snapped. Fell off my desk wrong, and landed stick first. :(

If you want to participate in these tutorial sessions, please send me a PM and I can get you setup! :)

Ah, it's totally broken. The plastic shaft that runs from the base, into the stick (where the spring is) was snapped. Fell off my desk wrong, and landed stick first. :(

Ah I see and yours in the non pro is it cause all the pieces I have like what you are saying that have broke in my pro the shaft is metal right in the centre of it.

System Spec.

No it's the pro. In the middle of the metal, it's filled with plastic. Or if it is metal, it's not real.

I think I know the piece you mean if you can take a pic I can compare it to my left overs and hey hoe if I have the piece you need then you just have to cover postage and any taxes your end and you can have it I personally don't want any money for it.

Just seems a shame that I probably have the piece and its just sitting there gathering dust.

System Spec.

I appreciate the offer. Unfortunately, it looks like it's totally done. It's not getting recognized by the software anymore. The throttle is showing perfectly in calibration, but no control inputs are coming through on the stick, and the lights aren't coming on. :(

This stick was less than 1 month old. Really frustrated. If anyone finds a stick sold separately, please let me know. :/

Theres 11 wires that run up the middle of that shaft from the buttons, down in the base they are just plugged in it might just have came unplugged from the PCB or 1 of the wires might have snapped they are ever so thin.

If I gave you the shaft you would have to cut your wires to get the shafts changed over looks to me like that was fed through the shaft then soldered to the PCB's in the grip, if none of the buttons work or the lights could be the ground or the live that's come adrift.

Have you opened it up and checked inside worth it I think you're going to have to replace it anyway and if you can for just a few coppers happy days.

System Spec.