from http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=1793681#post1793681

The Next Eagle Dynamics DCS Modules

Later this year, we will offer:

A-10A: DCS Flaming Cliffs

Su-25: DCS Flaming Cliffs

F-15C: DCS Flaming Cliffs

Su-27: DCS Flaming Cliffs

These modules will feature:

1- Detailed 3D model (high polygon / high res textures)

2- 6 DOF cockpit

3- Advanced Flight Model (AFM)

4- Same level of cockpit system detail as the Lock On: Flaming Cliffs aircraft

We plan to release each at $19.99 USD.

We are releasing these modules for the following reasons:

1- It allows users access to these aircraft that do not own, or want to own, Lock On.

2- It allows users to buy just the aircraft they are interested in, without having to purchase the full Flaming Cliffs product.

3- It allows us to make these aircraft available to a much larger audience on Steam, Origin, GameFly and other digital retailers.

These updated FC3 aircraft will be made available for FREE to Flaming Cliffs 3 customers.

Other FC3 aircraft will be improved as well (like the Su-27, Su-25, F-15C and A-10A). When they are further along, we will discuss them.

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

New Question

Based on this statement:

These updated FC3 aircraft will be made available for FREE to Flaming Cliffs 3 customers.

Does that mean that I can load these two (so far) as individual modules and the system will read my CF3 serial number so I can have them on my main page as individual aircraft selections without the $???

No, you use, as always, the ones inside FC3.

You receive as a bonus for free the AFM for A-10A now, and for F-15C and Su-27S when they are ready.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Based on this statement:

Does that mean that I can load these two (so far) as individual modules and the system will read my CF3 serial number so I can have them on my main page as individual aircraft selections without the $???

The FC3 serial number will not work with those modules. But since you have FC3, you have those aircraft already. Long story short, you're good to go with FC3. You don't need to install those individual modules.

New add on modules...

I know this has been covered before...to make sure I understand and have it covered...those of us who owned or own Flaming Cliffs 3 should get the new modules free(SU25 and A10A)?????? Am I correct????? Cause last night I downloaded the patch from Tuesdays release, and it showed the icon for the new modules in my game to click on for purchase which I should not have to buy since I have owned FC3 for a while now. Then today Friday July 26, I downloaded another patch, that removed the icons for purchasing, but in my mod manager it shows games for purchase but no icons like the other modules I own, how do I know if I have the free module or not and if not how do I get them for free since I all ready own FC3...like was advertised and announced????????

I know this has been covered before...to make sure I understand and have it covered...those of us who owned or own Flaming Cliffs 3 should get the new modules free(SU25 and A10A)??????

Yes, but also no.

You already have them.

They are integrated in FC3. Additional content that comes with them (like the AFM) is also deployed to FC3.

So no, you won't "get them" for free. You already have them. Just under a different name. ;)

So just ignore the new ones if you have FC3. They are there for people that do not have FC3 and/or are unable to procure LockOn and/or only want one of the aircraft.

Edited by EtherealN

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester