P51 View Glitch On Left Side

Sharpe_95

I am getting a consistent fault look left (along a horizontal axis) where the bottom lip of the canopy/cockpit 'jumps' up and down at the 90 degree axis. Only on the left, I can replicate this.

Another one to add to the long list for 1.2.5 (oh and yes I have the most recent patch and fix updated this morning).

-Sharpe

I think that happens because of a new feature implemented that simulates the fact that you need to lean a little bit to the side when looking behind your seat. That could probably have been implemented a little bit smoother though without the sudden jump.

The jump effect strangly don't show up on the rights side though. And if you compare how much of the rudder surface you can see by rotating the view to left and right you see more of it by rotating to the left.

I was almost starting to think that there is more of a buggy behaviour on right side than it is on left side.

ya its pretty annoing, and in the ka-50 you have to look up a ton to look left or right... its like they forgot to test the patch with trackIR....

My youtube channel Remember: the fun is in the fight, not the kill, so say NO! to the AIM-120.

System specs:ROG Maximus XI Hero, Intel I9 9900K, 32GB 3200MHz ram, EVGA 1080ti FTW3, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVME, 27" Samsung SA350 1080p, 27" BenQ GW2765HT 1440p, ASUS ROG PG278Q 1440p G-SYNC

Controls: Saitekt rudder pedals,Virpil MongoosT50 throttle, warBRD base, CM2 stick, TrackIR 5+pro clip, WMR VR headset.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I am getting a consistent fault look left (along a horizontal axis) where the bottom lip of the canopy/cockpit 'jumps' up and down at the 90 degree axis. Only on the left, I can replicate this.

Another one to add to the long list for 1.2.5 (oh and yes I have the most recent patch and fix updated this morning).

-Sharpe

i can confirm this bug.