Serial/Hardware Code Error

Stevary

Hey. I recently bought A-10C Warthog on Steam. I then downloaded DCS World and the A-10C Warthog module. But I'm having a pretty bad problem.

When I try to play the A-10C Warthog module it ask's me for my activation code (as expected) but when I enter the Steam CD Code that I got for the A-10C Warthog game it gives me an error saying this:

"Activation denied by server. Invalid Hardware Code. Make sure the Serial Number used is valid for the product you are trying to activate, generate a new Hardware Code and try again"

I'm not exactly sure what this means or what to do about it. Please help. I just wanna fly lol :(

hm, this is the third steam issue.

I moved you over to this subforum - please have a look at the suggestions here:

Sticky: Activation failed with "invalid hardware code"?

And possible this:

Sticky: Serial numbers management for multiplayer (NOT StarForce!)

I would recommend that you file a support ticket as well. Looks like we may need to get ED's attention regarding these Steam issues.

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

Click "New Ticket", then describe your problem in the provided text box (and subject). Afterwards you can choose a category and click "Send Messsage".

ED = Eagle Dynamics, the developers of DCS.

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!