All my mods are remove all alone from my DCS...

Hello,

I meet one problem and I don't found a solution, of course and like you my DCS is 1.2.5 and I've have installed all my MODs.

There's few hours I started my DCS but thing strange, all my MODs was removed.

Here the list of my MODs who working fine with 1.2.5:

RICARDO HD KA 50 English Blue pit 1.0

RICARDO's HORSE of WAR 0.1

KA-50 Dirty Windows Mod

Uh-1H Winshield Scratches mod. Hi-res. Version 3

Huey Device Scale in Higher Resolution Post #1

Isegrims KA-50 Sounds for DCS World

Migo's Shkval

UH1H Huey IAS Gauge Mod

A-10C-glass-REFLECT

APU and ROTOR Sound Post

NVG Mod

Sky and Terrain

So there's few minutes I have installed once again all these MODs and everything work fine !!!

It's the first time that I meet this problem, it's very strange that all my MODs are remove all alone, no ?

Please can you tell me if you have already meet this problem because it's the first time for me...

I would like to thank you in advance for your help, best regards. Skull

It's not a problem, it's a feature, always has been since the introduction of the auto-updater.

Before updating your install, it will scan all the files verifying their integrity (i.e. if they are default or have been modified). If they've been modified they are moved to a "Backup.001" folder in your main install, and the auto-updater replaces the default unmodified files as well as installs the updated files. After updating you can just copy the files out of the backup folder back to the main install, overwrite and you're good to go. This is all just to insure that the updater is installing over a fresh install to avoid issues. I suggest using a mod handler like JSGME to uninstall mods before updating, then re-installing them afterwards.

There was also a small hotfix that was pushed, so your install most likely updated and backed up all your mods before it loaded.

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

For Some reason the title made me think of this...... < shrug >

base.jpg

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Hello,

Blaze I know that, in fact I have installed my upgrade with the auto-updater and restart my DCS and after I have installed all my mods.

But after have installed all my mods I've closed my DCS and when I've launched my DCS neither Mods was installed...

It's the first time that I meet this problem...

Hello,

How did you install your mods ? With modman ?

No I install all my mods in manual...

Bye, Skull.