New Huey Specific Squadron Recruiting Members

sSkullZnBoneZz

I'm looking for players in North America to join the newly formed 1stCavDiv--we are recruiting international members as well. We have 10 members now but only two of us are in North America. I just need some guys who love the Huey to join up to help fill the North America group.

Recently, a real life Huey pilot joined our ranks and we will begin training with him in the near future.

There are no requirements other than a mutual love for the Huey, and there is no minimum time to be online--you can come and go as you please.

Currently we only fly the Huey; so if you are tired of joining servers to find it doesn't really support the mission style of the beloved Huey we are who you are looking for.

If you are interested but have more questions please PM me; I'll be glad to answer any questions you may have...

If nothing else just stop by and check out our website:

http://1stcavdiv.conceptbb.com/

Liquid Cooled i9 11900K | GeForce RTX 2080 | 32 gig RAM | SSD Samsung 850 EVO | HP Reverb G2

TM F/A-18 Stick | Virpil WarBRD | WinWIng F/A-18 HOTAS

This looks interesting. Do you guys have your own server to gather to?

We currently do not have a dedicated server, however, we are a brand new group and we are still streamlining everything. With that said, I have a temporary server up as we speak under the name '1stCavDiv-Public-Now Recruiting'.

We have a lot of things planned for the near future so if you're at all interested come join us. If, at a later time, you find that it's not for you we will understand...:thumbup:

Liquid Cooled i9 11900K | GeForce RTX 2080 | 32 gig RAM | SSD Samsung 850 EVO | HP Reverb G2

After posting here today we have already accepted 5 new members, there are a few more that need to complete the process. That's great, it's well beyond what I had expected. We are still recruiting so stop by and take a look at us. If you like what you see join us:

http://1stcavdiv.conceptbb.com/