Logitech G940 Leds - Modified Export.lua working for KA-50

FlightControl

Hello,

For those still using the Logitech G940, find enclosed a summary of how the LED coloring of the G940 can be made working for the KA-50. Potentially, this logic can be extended for other modules and cockpits also (if you know the codes of the cockpit instruments...).

I have attached a small zip with the initial program written by Morg: http://forums.eagle.ru/member.php?u=61453

And i have further revised the exporting method that morg had explained, so that the LEDS will work now both for CLIENTS as for SERVERS.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=45895

Find attached the ZIP file with the initial program with embedded explanations by Morg, and the modified/written export.lua by myself.

The export.lua script embedded should be copied here: $HOME\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\Export.lua (You may need to create the Scripts directory yourself).

Hope this suits many.

kind regards,

Sven

G940 Leds for DCS World KA-50 Export Logic.zip

• Like 1

[TABLE][sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]|

[/TABLE]

This is excellent, glad to see this make a return, I literally had dug this program out the other day and thought "ohh this would probably still work if I knew the first thing about export scripts";)

The program does have a bug though were after a while it creates lag in the control system, but it is hella cool when its working.

This is excellent, glad to see this make a return, I literally had dug this program out the other day and thought "ohh this would probably still work if I knew the first thing about export scripts";)

The program does have a bug though were after a while it creates lag in the control system, but it is hella cool when its working.

My new logic gets rid of the lag...

[/TABLE]

:thumbup:

Nice work sir, any plans to make profiles for Huey etc?

Let me see ... Take a few days on this.

Need to detect the cockpit control IDs, because there is no documentation on it. So I need to do a get info (see logic KA-50, and then print the result on an output to see what switch has which ID...).

Or, is there a better method to know which cockpit controls have which ID?

Now that also other cockpits on FC3 have changed, i guess the controls are also different now.

Next challenge will be in the output.lua to detect WHICH cockpit is active. This is something that i cannot detect. If anybody knows the function for that, please help.

Sven

[/TABLE]