what is su25A and A10A in 1.2.5?

erm, no where did anyone from ED say anything about passing out keys to the Individual Modules.

FC3 Modules will be updated with the AFM.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Nope, FC3 owners will get AFM updates for free, that's different.

This is the correct summation.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

...and the cockpits.

So ...what is it we're not getting exactly?

It's been discussed to death already.

A-10A, F-15C and SU-27 will be getting AFM. All those will be sold separately (also with SU-25). FC3 owners get AFM for free as update.

So if you already have FC3, you're not going to buy anything because it would be redundant purchase. You have it.

If you're new customer, you can choose between purchasing LOMAC+FC3, or getting only one of those aircraft. Or all of them, whatever. But that will be standalone purchase without need for LOMAC.

• Like 1

lol, we can repeat that till windows goes blue in the screen, but people seem to wanna keep arguing over it.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

Since when do I answer to you...are you saying my opinion is not valid?

Cop the **** on

Opinion not based on clearly posted facts isn't really valid.

If you have FC3 you will have everything in the individual modules and not have to buy them for any new features. The new modules are for people,that don't have FC3 and want to have some/all of the aircraft available.

"It takes a big man to admit he is wrong...I'm not a big man" Chevy Chase, Fletch Lives

5800X3D - 64gb ram - RTX3080 - Windows 11

I have FC3, but my particular brand of selective OCD cannot accept $ signs on modules.:D I must have them all.

Perhaps in the next maintenance update they can suppress the cha-ching bling for those that do in fact have FC3 (and 2.... and 1.1 LOMAC..and LOMAC.... and Flanker 2.5....)

Cash rules everything around me CREAM get dat money dolla dolla bill yaaaall

So swap the PNGs

lol, we can repeat that till windows goes blue in the screen, but people seem to wanna keep arguing over it.

If it's showing up so often, perhaps it's a sign that it's confusing a lot of people and should be handled differently. Don't know how exactly, though..

Hiding those icons for FC3 owners means losing potential sales, but on the other hand makes people come to the conclusion that they might have to pay for something they potentially already paid for if they want to get rid of those eye piercing dollar signs :)

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

'Hiding those icons for FC3 owners means losing potential sales'

Visual clarity in the main lobby on what you do and don't have works. I see no honest reason to keep the dollar signs on the separate modules when you already own FC3.

It would avoid irrelevant discussion too.

There's still the manual way of renaming your pictures in your game folder to the ones that don't have dollar signs.....

got dam it the dam cows can do it now..

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

I have FC3, but my particular brand of selective OCD cannot accept $ signs on modules.:D I must have them all.

Yeah I'm the same way...

Now it's even worse for me, they said World is coming back to Steam, so now I will have to re-buy every module again to own them all there...

Hey at least I will have 20 activations on my keys.... I'm running low due to computer upgrades and DCS re-installs over the years

Edited by Kraut

I think the dollar signs are gone now, if you have FC3 (read it in the other thread).

YAY! (yes, I am one of those persons. :D )

EDIT: gonna catch em all....

They've been moved to the Available Add-Ons Tab of the Module Manager, .. with a purchase price of $14.99 each.

Not sure if that clarifies anything really. :huh:

As a FC 3 owner, .. I wouldn't expect to see that.

Cheers

Tom

He Who Will Not Risk Cannot Win

Well Im definitely going to buy the Su-27 module. Isnt there a LOMAC training mission where you have to land this jet on a carrier in 0% visibility??

Buying it for this mission alone.

Getting this jet with advanced AFM is a MUST. Hands down the best looking fighter plane of the 20th century, Im also pretty sure its handling is superior to pretty much anything flying today.