what is su25A and A10A in 1.2.5?

I just upgraded dcs to 1.2.5 and found two new icons A-10A and Su-25A, and both of which can be purchased.....

But I cannot find them in the e-shop page ..

What are they?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

I would imagine that the e-shop/retail/stand-alone versions are not quite ready.

EDIT: What they are is standalone versions/packages for aircraft contained within Flaming Cliffs 3.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

From here: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=108764

Later this year, we will offer:

A-10A: DCS Flaming Cliffs

Su-25: DCS Flaming Cliffs

F-15C: DCS Flaming Cliffs

Su-27: DCS Flaming Cliffs

These modules will feature:

1- Detailed 3D model (high polygon / high res textures)

2- 6 DOF cockpit

3- Advanced Flight Model (AFM)

4- Same level of cockpit system detail as the Lock On: Flaming Cliffs aircraft

We plan to release each at $19.99 USD.

Its essentially compatibility for whenever those standalone modules are released.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

I would imagine that the e-shop/retail/stand-alone versions are not quite ready.

EDIT: What they are is standalone versions/packages for aircraft contained within Flaming Cliffs 3.

Can it be considered as a rehearsal of the future standalone aircrafts modules like su-27 afm?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

Hi,

I don't know if i read correctly somewhere, about a month before or so..., that those who already had FC3 bought..., will benefit for free of the new AFMs for the F-15, Su-27, A-10A and Su-25, which could also be bought as stand alone modules (20$ each) for others who didn't have FC3. Don't know if i'm right, so please correct me if you find it wrong!

Cheers, let's head to the flight...!^^

Mistakes, obviously, show us what needs improving. Without mistakes, how would we know what we had to work on!

Making DCS a better place for realism.

Let it be, ED!

Answer Here:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=108764

The Next Eagle Dynamics DCS Modules

Later this year, we will offer:

A-10A: DCS Flaming Cliffs

Su-25: DCS Flaming Cliffs

F-15C: DCS Flaming Cliffs

Su-27: DCS Flaming Cliffs

These modules will feature:

1- Detailed 3D model (high polygon / high res textures)

2- 6 DOF cockpit

3- Advanced Flight Model (AFM)

4- Same level of cockpit system detail as the Lock On: Flaming Cliffs aircraft

We plan to release each at $19.99 USD.

We are releasing these modules for the following reasons:

1- It allows users access to these aircraft that do not own, or want to own, Lock On.

2- It allows users to buy just the aircraft they are interested in, without having to purchase the full Flaming Cliffs product.

3- It allows us to make these aircraft available to a much larger audience on Steam, Origin, GameFly and other digital retailers.

These updated FC3 aircraft will be made available for FREE to Flaming Cliffs 3 customers.

Other FC3 aircraft will be improved as well (like the Su-27, Su-25, F-15C and A-10A). When they are further along, we will discuss them.

We will develop a balance of lighter "DCS Flaming Cliffs" modules with more detailed/realistic "DCS" modules. The "DCS Flaming Cliffs" modules allow us to develop the more detailed "DCS" titles in a more iterative way. As such, we will continue to develop detailed simulation like A-10C. The next such "DCS" title will be F/A-18C.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Give all FC3 owners new Keys for the Individual Modules, and Dump FC3/Ubi altogether, problem solved.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

Give all FC3 owners new Keys for the Individual Modules, and Dump FC3/Ubi altogether, problem solved.

Amen to that :thumbup:

Windows 10 Home, Intel Core i7-9700K @ 4.6GHz, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming (8GB VRAM) on 34" LG curved monitor @ 3440x1440, 32GB RAM, TrackIR 3 (with Vector Expansion), Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Pedals, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs.

I was thinking more like this...

cliff-clavin.jpeg

:megalol::megalol:

Must spread rep....

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

@SkateZilla

You should be the forum librarian. You find answers to everyone's questions. :thumbup:

It's more along the lines of, I know most of the answers, but it takes me a few minutes to actually search and find a forum post to quote / link as proof, otherwise people think Im talking out my afterburner when i post stuff.

Is that available as a Forum Title? Mods? roflmao, J/K :pilotfly:

I doubt you can transfer a license owned by Ubi like that. Without paying them off at least.

As far as its ever been stated the only involvement with Ubi is the use of the LockON name. The individual modules are being released in absence of said name, and yet already confirmed to be granted to the current FC3 owners. It stands to reason that then these would be individually accessible to those FC3 owners to install instead of FC3 and thus no require LockOn. Nothing to really transfer as those users previously fulfilled Ubi requirement, and wanted to attempt any sort of claim it could be argued that ED didn't receive additional profit anyhow.

It stands to reason that then these would be individually accessible to those FC3 owners to install instead of FC3 and thus no require LockOn. Nothing to really transfer as those users previously fulfilled Ubi requirement, and wanted to attempt any sort of claim it could be argued that ED didn't receive additional profit anyhow.

Nice argument but I would not bet a nickel on that outcome.

Ubi got their $$ when we bought FC3, now just get rid of FC3 and the ubi involvment altogether, simple.

UBI Resticts which countries can buy/digitally buy LockOn,

ED AFAIK, doesnt restrict who can buy their modules.

Once all the modules (A-10A, SU-27, F-15, SU-25) are done, work on MIG-29 and the other FC3 planes, get them all individualized. and eventually just get rid of LockOn/FC3 module altogether.