DCS 1.2.5 Released, Update 2 Released

A10A AFM works great for me.

The CBU97s Work great for me.

All the fix's for the A10A are there.

Thank you ED. "Wags"

Great update and great surprise.

oh and happy Birthday to London's new 3rd in line.. :thumbup:

Oh and P.S thanks for the new squadron pull down list and the many new ones added.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy solution: let's never say anything about what's in the pipeline.

Up for that? :)

To be fair it's one thing saying we (ED) are aware of said problems so no need for the what about.. questions but are the customers aware that ED is. We buy the products in beta and help to weed out the problems is it too much to ask for just a little response, acknowledgement or must we continue to grow older and more frustrated playing the guessing game on whether the errs we point out are falling on deaf ears or listened to. EOS is a case in point which has been brought up numerous times without a simple response of 'yes it's bust and it's a future fix'. So imo there is every need for what about questions unless there has been a response, time is money and I'm getting zero for wasting mine with a previously superb but now buggy game.

I'm totally backing ED when it comes to set backs as I understand its not a straightforward process but the rest is uncalled for.

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

• ED Team
A-10A feels just like before. Pretty sure there is no AFM yet even though the changelog says so :/

Version 1.2.5.15586

You're right, something is very amiss. It appears something happened between the last test build and what went out today. We will get to the bottom of this ASAP. Apologies.

I may have to add things.

When I clicked "Fly" the new "window" doesn't launch in full screen for me.

So if I then click anywhere else other than an interactive element in dcs, I get to the desktop.

Turning off "Full Screen" in the options, made the game itself launch again in full screen mode, but cuts my fps in half.

Another thing I noticed is the entries for the UH-1H in the defaultsnapviews.lua disappeared.

I could fix this with copying the entries from the last version of that file into the "new" one.

Maybe anyone else can confirm these things or just tell me it's just my machine ^^

Anyway, thanks a lot for the upgrade :thumbup:

Next big step (for me) is full release of the UH-1 :music_whistling:

Greetings

MadCat

I need to start flying this again, lots of stuff happening.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

A10A AFM

It would seem that the AFM is not really as good as A-10C not sure why? It's just the rudder and they way it takes off its somewhat close to the A-10C though it seems pointless actually having the A-10A when we have the A-10C AFM. Well these will be cool for multiplayer but I am really looking forward to some serious AFM click able f-15's, f-16's, f-35's. So when does the full fidelity f-15C come out?

Dell XPS 8500 Modified

700 Watt PSU

Windows 8 Pro MCE

Intel I7 3770 3.8 GHZ TR (stock)

16GB DDR 3 PC12800

Gigabyte 760 OC 2.0GB

2x 2TB HD

Thanks for the hard work, ED. Downloading now!

I really like how you gave us an update on the missing items at the bottom of the changelog. It's frustrating as a fan to have to wait for new goodies but it's got to be even more frustrating as a developer when things don't go quite to plan and you have to face the backlash!

It would seem that the AFM is not really as good as A-10C not sure why?

See post 81.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I just tried FC3 1.2.5. It seems that the old problem for RU airplanes still exists that:

Glide Slope Error Circle while landing is missing

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

MIG29,SU27,SU33,SU25T Betty is in English :police: confirmed

Yup, same here, and also flashing screen that didn't used to exist (running 3 monitors on ATI 6900 series). Prior version didn't have that problem of desktop/taskbar flashes in and out while running DCS :(

Jim B

R/W Cessna C172 Pilot

Captain, SWVA NorCal Hub

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic84041_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

OK so I cant log in to ED net due to the UH-1H SN# is not working. The SN# does not show up in the Module manager.

Home built PC Win 10 Pro 64bit, MB ASUS Z170 WS, 6700K, EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid, 32GB DDR4 3200, Thermaltake 120x360 RAD, Custom built A-10C sim pit, TM WARTHOG HOTAS, Cougar MFD's, 3D printed UFC and Saitek rudders. HTC VIVE VR.

https://digitalcombatmercenaries.enjin.com/

Maybe a simple solution to people's constant whining about problems being addressed or not would be a public locked thread that lists all the bugs ED acknowledges and will work on somewhere in the future, with no promises until a new announcement maybe when time allows.

Until that kind of open but neutral information is available I think its naive for anyone to think that the internet will stop sounding like the internet. Its like a major disaster on CNN: rampant speculation and irrational conclusions and accusations which are only tamed by sober facts with no attendant judgment. I can't imagine the internet behaving any better than Wolf Blitzer.

Warning: Nothing I say is automatically correct, even if I think it is.

Maybe a simple solution to people's constant whining about problems being addressed or not would be a public locked thread that lists all the bugs ED acknowledges and will work on somewhere in the future, with no promises until a new announcement maybe when time allows.

Until that kind of open but neutral information is available I think its naive for anyone to think that the internet will stop sounding like the internet. Its like a major disaster on CNN: rampant speculation and irrational conclusions and accusations which are only tamed by sober facts with no attendant judgment. I can't imagine the internet behaving any better than Wolf Blitzer.

Nice suggestion. It has been brought up many times and we have been told that such a public 'bug tracker' is not going to happen.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I don't get it - if I do not own FC3 - do I get to purchase and fly the A-10A and Su-25A?

And another thing - could someone upload the new UH-1H manual and provide a link to downloading it (unless it violates copyright rules, of course)?

Thanks for the update and keep them coming!

P.S. I own UH-1H - it's just that i want to read the docs before i get a chance to download the update from my home computer.

Edited by Gloom Demon

AMD Ryzen 3600, Biostar Racing B850GT3, AMD Rx 580 8Gb, 16384 DDR4 2900, Hitachi 7K3000 2Tb, Samsung SM961 256Gb SSD, Thrustmaster T.Flight HOTAS X, Samsung S24F350 24'

ED has planned to release all the aircraft included in FC3 as individual modules so you will be able to purchase those soon. Wags has said that part of the reason for this is to make it easier to release on steam since FC3 requires a previous version of lockon to be installed first due to licensing agreements with Ubisoft. They will be identical to the ones in FC3 so if you already own it there will be no reason to buy the separate modules.

Anybody noticed that using right mouse button, and pointing at enemy ground unit and clicking left button, pilot reports enemy units position ?

On another note: when the option to disable trackir when using sights is on, i cant control weapon sight with mouse..I just can turn the pilot head without sight moving?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pilot from Croatia