DCS 1.2.5 Released, Update 2 Released

50KB/s. Can everyone stop downloading it until I've finished? :D

You done yet? Itching to download this... :)

Windows 10 Home, Intel Core i7-9700K @ 4.6GHz, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming (8GB VRAM) on 34" LG curved monitor @ 3440x1440, 32GB RAM, TrackIR 3 (with Vector Expansion), Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Pedals, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all...got a stupid question...I went to the download section and found the current download. There are five files. The question is...do I have to download and install all of the file?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

229th battalion, 1st Cavalry

Hi all...got a stupid question...I went to the download section and found the current download. There are five files. The question is...do I have to download and install all of the file?

Run DCS and the auto updater should do the rest.

Edit: assuming you already have DCS installed, otherwise, see above!

Windows 10 Home, Intel Core i7-9700K @ 4.6GHz, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming (8GB VRAM) on 34" LG curved monitor @ 3440x1440, 32GB RAM, TrackIR 3 (with Vector Expansion), Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Pedals, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs.

:cheer3nc:Whoo wooo

Intel i7 12700k / Corsair H150i Elite Capellix / Asus TUF Z690 Wifi D4 / Corsair Dominator 32GB 3200Mhz / Corsair HW1000W / 1x Samsung SSD 970 Evo Plus 500Gb + 1 Corsair MP600 1TB / ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3080 OC V2 / Fractal Design Meshify 2 / HOTAS Warthog / TFRP Rudder / TrackIR 5 / Dell U2515h 25" Monitor 1440p

>>>>http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=1819457#post1819457

Please use the Auto Updater. To force an auto update, from the Start menu, select Eagle Dynamics - DCS World - Update DCS world.
update_zpsaa1f2ef7.jpg

5 :

Edited by PeterP

Thanks for all of the responses..but I'm not sure of the response. 1. down load into one file and then run exe. or 2. Run DCS and auto down-loader will do the rest. Can I just start DCS and let auto down-loader do it's thing or down load into one file and run exe??? Sorry I'm more a pilot then a computer person, so thanks in advance for your help

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

229th battalion, 1st Cavalry

Run DCS World and it should ask if you want to update. Say yes and wait for quite a while. When it's done, you're done!

Got it...started DCS and it's now installing...thanks to all of you

Good good; now the waiting begins... :joystick:

Downloaded and playing..

Su-27 skins are beautiful.A-10 flies .... well.. the same(?) didn't have time to check theAFM..Maverick cycle still so high i don't know if they leave it on purpose(real life?)

Another thing: I don't see vapor trails? Disabled? Or something wrong with my update?Some performance update too i guess.Or placebo .. Nevermind. It's gettin better and better.Thx guys.

One more thing:

I dreamed somehow too much about "Improved material of flares." well they look better but not like .. real?

Edited by Ryback

:doh: 64.3K/b's it figures a 24 hour down load.

and now a little criticism..

Sorry wags as I do really appreciate the release and all but;

by the way, it always seems; we the end user, get shorted some how.

" Wags" "Notes:

1- Earlier we had hoped to include some ATC changes in 1.2.5. However, due to some unresolved bugs and a staffing change, we were unable to complete this in time for 1.2.5.

2- We are well aware of other known item such EOS, CBU-97/105 effectiveness, countermeasure effectiveness, client control of air units in CA, game performance, etc., and they will be addressed as time and resources allow. There really is no need for, "what about..." questions. "

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Question about the A-10A and SU-25A. Do they have clickable cockpits?

no

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Question about the A-10A and SU-25A. Do they have clickable cockpits?

The A-10A and SU-25 are the same planes from FC3, just separated.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

by the way, it always seems; we the end user, get shorted some how.

Easy solution: let's never say anything about what's in the pipeline.

Up for that? :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester