Cant connect to ANY server on the DCS multiplayer room

I am having problems trying to join any servers in the multiplayer room. I have been flying online for about a month with no problems then yesterday I was on a dedicated server, logged out and from that point on I cant access any server. What happens is that I will pick a server, hit join, and it starts to load the mission and as soon as it gets to the map page where I would get into the plane a message pops up saying connection interrupted. I have tried multiple times yesterday, and again tried today but still no joy! I even uninstalled DCS World and reinstalled it but nothing has helped. I even turned off my firewall to no avail! Someone please help!!!!!

Try selecting repair in the start menu.

Also try updating DCS World

Asus Sabertooth P67 Motherboard 2600k CPU, 16 gig DDR3, 1600. Samsung 830, 256 gig hard drive,

GTX780 Video Card, Warthog Hotas, Razer Mamba mouse. Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals. Trackir 5, Verizon FIOS 25Meg Up/Down

No. The weird thing is that I was on the servers flying all day on and off. Then all of a sudden about an hour later I tried to get back on and thats when I started getting the error! Nothing changed at all. I didnt even restart the computer or anything. Just all at once it wouldnt let me on anymore

What about change of version within that half an hour? Try running the single player and see if it tries to apply some new patch or something! I don't know if this is the problem, but it's only a guess, because i had this before as the version got updated for some moments that i didn't know about!

Good day!

Mistakes, obviously, show us what needs improving. Without mistakes, how would we know what we had to work on!

Making DCS a better place for realism.

Let it be, ED!

As a last resort try to rename the DCS folder in your saved games before starting the sim in single player and then go multiplayer. You can rename the DCS folder back from the old one if it does not solve the problem.

Thanks guys for all of your help. I uninstalled the game again and noticed that not all folders in the directory were deleted so i manually delete them and reinstalled and that fixed the problem. I have no Idea what happened but it was very frustrating. Again thank you all very much for your help.