Purchase Coupon

Vijar

Ticket # 23748

Hi,

I got a 60% Purchase Coupon for DCS with my TrackIR 5.

It is an "Unlimited Time" offer for www.digitalcombatsimulator.com and I have to "Enter the below promotional code during check out".

So I put everything I wanted to order into my E-shop Cart, but I didn't find a possibility to enter the Coupon Code during the check out process - tried multiple times and aborted on the payment page.

Where can I use that code?

Thank you and best regards

Hi Vijar,

We are aware of the problem in the system and are looking into it. Unfortunately I cannot say for sure when the problem will be fixed, but it is under investigation.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

We are very sorry for the inconvenience; there is a technical issue that we are working on that currently prevents our e-shop from accepting these codes.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Any update on this? It will make the difference in me buying FC3 or not.

I7-9700KF@5ghz, 32GB DDR4 3200, RTX 3090, Pimax 5k+, Virpil T-50CM2 base with Warthog, F/A-18, T-50cm, and VFX grips, Saitek X65F, Saitek Switch Panel, TM Cougar MFDs, TM TPR pedals, JetSeat and bass pucks, H640P for VRK, PointCtrl

3rd Space Vest project for basic G Seat/G Suit simulation

It's cool delete all you want, I can re-post it

I'm Still waiting on this to be Fixed, as well as get a actual response to my support emails instead of a canned nonsense message. it's been well over a month and a half. you need some better IT Guys and customer support.

Edited by monger

Any idea when we can expect to see it up? weeks, months?

I can't give such an estimate (yet) unfortunately, but the underlying cause is known and being worked on as a top priority.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|
| Life of a Game Tester

It didn't vanish. You had posted in a different thread. ;)

No worries, I'll merge the threads together.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|
| Life of a Game Tester

As of right now I own every module except the heuy. A-10, P-51, CA, BS1 AND BS2 (which I bought at full price, because I figured it was a 10 dollar difference and didn't want to waste time downloading and installing both BS1 and 2), LOMAC, FC1, FC2, and FC3. The only product I can use it on is Huey, which I would like to do.

And seeing as I cant get the huey on sale anywhere else, this is my only option. Is to wait for this to get fixed.

Delet Support request?

Glad I stumbled onto this thread. Should I not expect answer to support request since this is a problem for everyone?:(

Can I make a purchase then email the promotion code to support/sales then allow DCS to refund difference?:huh:

“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.”

Leonardo da Vinci

So glad this is my only problem

My god folks, is DCS and all the modules created by just a few folks that are buried in forum and tech support questions that it is not even possible to get a response with tech support after more than 3 days?

I mean dang folks I know I hate canned responses but for folks that put together some truly awesome mods and the DCS world itself, I am amazed at least they could not provide a canned response system wth the most prominent problems based on a search algorithm of your current problem as stated in your request and let folks know yeah we got a problem and we are working on it or hey our legal team is working on what have you...

I mean yeah if you would at least say go ahead make the purchase email your code in and we will rebate the difference would show true customer support till the problem is resolved ....hell I would even go with snail mail of sending in coupon.......and then getting a check in the mail....

“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.”

Leonardo da Vinci

At this point I think it would be a safe bet that it is worth it for ED to pay another company to support them. Right now I don't plan to buy anything until I can use this coupon, as well as a few other people. Everyone who orders a TrackIR 5 is going to be disappointed when they get to this.

This needs a quick resolution. ED is basically not gaining profit from this not working.

discount voucher from TrackIR?

hi all

i got a TrackIR set the other week and it had a discount voucher code in it for any module on DCS world, i was buying the A-10c and never saw an opportunity to input the code. any idea if these are still in use? i am after the Huey module and more in the future as this game is great and something i want to really get into to. this discount voucher would cut the cost down of one of these purchases.

thanks