Losing textures of the cockpit.

GriffonBR

Hi, guys, here we go with another issue...

Today I noticed something wrong with the textures of the cockpit of the Stang.

As you can notice in the picture number one, there is a mix of colors on the cockpit, near the glass on the bottom right.

dcs2013-07-1700-17-20-53_zpsaf58d557.jpg

dcs2013-07-1700-17-33-79_zpsd5dea5e4.jpg

And in the picture number 2 , AFTER an Alt+Tab, the clouds gone but the cockpit back to the normal colors.

I´ve tryed the DCS Repair tool also, but no joy.

Anyone have had this problem before?

Edited by GriffonBR

Intel 8700K@4.7ghz(all cores) / 32Gb DDR4 /WD Black SN750 Heatsink 500gb (DCS Only) / MSI GeForce RTX 2070 GAMING Z 8G / Windows 10 PRO / VPC WarBRD Base + Warthog Stick + Foxx Mount / Thrustmaster TPR pedals / Thustmaster MFD / Thrustmaster Warthog throttle + Monstertech chair mount

I have those colored fringes also (and only in the P-51), they appeared recently, I think that was after the patch before the current version.

I did not try the Alt-tabbing, will report the results.

How can you govern a country which has 246 varieties of cheese? Charles De Gaulle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yep, true, I forgot to mention that this only happens with the Mustang cockpit. I was testing the cockpits of the FC3 planes and everything is normal.

Glad to know that does not only happen with me, I was worried that this could be a GPU problem.

Intel 8700K@4.7ghz(all cores) / 32Gb DDR4 /WD Black SN750 Heatsink 500gb (DCS Only) / MSI GeForce RTX 2070 GAMING Z 8G / Windows 10 PRO / VPC WarBRD Base + Warthog Stick + Foxx Mount / Thrustmaster TPR pedals / Thustmaster MFD / Thrustmaster Warthog throttle + Monstertech chair mount

Well, I´ve updated my GTX670 drivers yesterday, but no effect, the problem remains.

What about you, ATI users? Did you noticed the same problem?

GTX560 here, alt-tabbing makes the clouds disappear for a second, but they reappear after that. The colored fringe becomes black after the alt-tab.

How can you govern a country which has 246 varieties of cheese? Charles De Gaulle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]