Need your help to set the 1stcavdiv !

1stCavDivBlackJack

Hello men,

This forum is yours. So, I would like to know what is better for your game experience.

1stCavDiv theme : 1972 missions (no manpad ...) Huey only, waiting for Mig21bis for multi aircrafts missions

or

Georgia or Turkey Huey squadron : missions open to others DCS players KA-50, A-10C, FC3 ...(not P51 of course)

Please vote here :

http://1stcavdiv.conceptbb.com/t23-what-is-the-best-theme-for-a-huey-squadron-1972-1stcavdiv-georgia-or-turkey-huey-squadron#45

I just joined the group and I think this will be a great place for everyone who specifically likes the UH-1 Huey to group up and fly UH-1 specific missions. Come on guys, there has to be more die hard Huey fans that want to join our ranks!!!:joystick:

Liquid Cooled i9 11900K | GeForce RTX 2080 | 32 gig RAM | SSD Samsung 850 EVO | HP Reverb G2

TM F/A-18 Stick | Virpil WarBRD | WinWIng F/A-18 HOTAS

I will join as soon as I got my new PC ( in a couple of days ), and I finally can try this module I waited for years ... ( even before it was anounced )

The challenge is I'll have to learn to fly it in a minimum time... honestly, I don't think it will be hard regarding my experience with X-Plane very realistic rotary wing flight model.

See ya soon guys, thanks for creating this

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CPL(A)IR ME/SEP/MEP/SET - CPL(H)

I just joined to.

Eagles may soar high but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines.

System Spec.

Monitors: Samsung 570DX & Rift CV1

Mobo: MSI Godlike gaming X-99A

CPU: Intel i7 5930K @ 3.50Ghz

RAM: 32gb

GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 980Ti VR Ready

Cooling: Predator 360

Power Supply: OCZ ZX Series 80 Plus Gold

Drives: Samsung SSD's 1tb, 500g plus others with OS Win10 64 bit

I just joined to.

I will join as soon as I got my new PC ( in a couple of days ), and I finally can try this module I waited for years ... ( even before it was anounced )

The challenge is I'll have to learn to fly it in a minimum time... honestly, I don't think it will be hard regarding my experience with X-Plane very realistic rotary wing flight model.

See ya soon guys, thanks for creating this

See you there!!!:)

Liquid Cooled i9 11900K | GeForce RTX 2080 | 32 gig RAM | SSD Samsung 850 EVO | HP Reverb G2

TM F/A-18 Stick | Virpil WarBRD | WinWIng F/A-18 HOTAS

Hello Guys,

I have join a few days ago and looking forward in flying with you guys.

I really like the 1972 mission theme, and for the Georgia and Turkey theater I would like the KA-50 for FAC and CAS. We can use the Shkval and smoke rockets to mark target and LZ for the Huey's.

See you in the sky's soon.

Showtime.

Hello men,

This forum is yours. So, I would like to know what is better for your game experience.

1stCavDiv theme : 1972 missions (no manpad ...) Huey only, waiting for Mig21bis for multi aircrafts missions

or

Georgia or Turkey Huey squadron : missions open to others DCS players KA-50, A-10C, FC3 ...(not P51 of course)

Please vote here :

http://1stcavdiv.conceptbb.com/t23-what-is-the-best-theme-for-a-huey-squadron-1972-1stcavdiv-georgia-or-turkey-huey-squadron#45

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]