TH Hotas Warthog issue

Hi All,

I just received my HOTAS Warthog a few days ago and its sure plug & play as far as DCS A10c is concerned. I believe the Warthog is programmed to mimic the actual setup of the HOTAS in the real aircraft but for some reason my Master Mode (on Joystick S1) & the trimming does not seem to work in the Sim. Tried manually adding it from the game as well but to no avail. Am i missing out something or is there a issue with that? Does anyone have a realistic TARGET profile set based on the actual HOTAS configuration?

Your assistance & advised is greatly appreciated

Regards

If you want Peace, be prepared to fight for it ! :pilotfly:

gizmo -

See my 2nd post in this thread -

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=109852

I don't use TARGET - just the DCS Options.

WC

Visit the Hollo Pointe DCS World server -- an open server with a variety of COOP & H2H missions including Combined Arms. All released missions are available for free download, modification and public hosting, from my Wrecking Crew Projects site.

I do have a Target profile for the A-10. I have to use Target to rotate my stick so I just made the whole profile. It is not ready to be used by someone else, without some cleanup but if you REALLY want to use Target then PM me and I can fix it for you.

NOTE: If you are going to use Target, I highly recommend looking at the documentation so that you have some idea what is going on.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I believe the Warthog is programmed to mimic the actual setup of the HOTAS in the real aircraft but for some reason my Master Mode (on Joystick S1) & the trimming does not seem to work in the Sim.

That's right, the Warthog is almost 100% Plug and Play with A-10C.

The trim hat being one exception: It's mapped to view-control by default. If you use a head tracker, simply un-bind the view controls and then map trim left/right wing down and trim nose up/down to its 4 cardinal directions.

(Edit: Trim can be found in the HOTAS section of the A-10C controls)

S1 should be MMCB by default. If it isn't, try to remap it. If that doesn't work, does the button work at all?

You can use TARGET to create your own profile, but unless you have a very specific reason to do so, it's just a load of work with no added benefit.

Edited by Yurgon