Ka-50 guns only dogfighting

Bushmanni

It was nice to watch. But it seems they don't aim on you after first hit. They just want to pass by; isn't that weird?

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win7HPx64)
Samsung 32" | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | Trustmaster MFD Cougars & 2 x 8"TFTs | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 SwitchPanel & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

It's silly that the wingmen just fly formation with the lead as he's dodging my shells instead of engaging me. I hope that with the new AI spotting algorithm the tactics side gets beefed up to make up some of the lost ability. Group AI should be able to change the shooter if someone else is in a better position or the current shooter is somehow busy or can't shoot.

I know who's the leader from experience, but before that I figured it out by seeing who is facing me and who the others follow.

I don't remember ever getting shot at from 3k out with a gun by an AI helicopter. They used to open up at 1.5km and at some point it changed to 1km. Are you sure it wasn't just an erroneous range reading as thats pretty usual in air-to-air? That's the reason I lase before shooting just in case the range reading is bugged to get best chance to score a hit.

DCS Finland: Suomalainen DCS yhteisö -- Finnish DCS community

--------------------------------------------------

SF Squadron