DCS WWII: Europe 1944

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as long as DCS stays DCS in regards of realism, thats a good thing i suppose...

You suppose... You suppose? This is probably the best thing that could have happened for DCS's WW2 era development.

Wooooow!!! This is huge news. Made my day. :)

Edited by Boris

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

After hearing these news i got heart attack, this is AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[sigpic][/sigpic]

MB MSI x570 Prestige Creation, RYzen 9 3900X, 32 Gb Ram 3333MHz, cooler Dark rock PRO 4, eVGA 1080Ti, 32 inch BenQ 32011pt, saitek X52Pro, HP Reverb, win 10 64bit

You suppose... You suppose? This is probably the best thing that could have happened for DCS's WW2 era development.

Indeed, even FC/IL-2 level WWII content would be a huge addition to DCS, the revenue from these would benefit everyone.

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

DCS and IL-2 Sturmovik combined? Hm...

You got this.. just play it cool.. don't pani### HOLY SMOKES!! Are you kidding me with this!?!? Are you kidding me right now!!

Is it weird that I have a totally inappropriate response to this.. I mean physically? :music_whistling:

*Please don't let this be a dream when I wake up tomorrow*

Edited by hegykc

All will be much more clear after the Kickstarter video is released soon. I think you will all be quite happy :)

von2uc.gif

"Hurled headlong flaming from the ethereal sky; With hideous ruin and combustion down;
To bottomless perdition, there to dwell; In adamantine chains and penal fire"

(RIG info is outdated, will update at some point) i5 @3.7GHz (OC to 4.1), 16GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 970 4GB, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV, Razer Blackshark Headset, Obutto Ozone

Very interesting!

It makes the DCS-environment even richer! :thumbup:

Just waiting to play that legendary "Last Countdown"-Szene with Tomcats hunting Zeros.

• Like 1

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

Very interesting!

It makes the DCS-environment even richer! :thumbup:

Just waiting to play that legendary "Last Countdown"-Szene with Tomcats hunting Zeros.

We need IrisSimulations to get back to work on the DCS:F-14A then.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Great news that we should be getting a steady flow of WWII birds next year. I guess my only concern is that CloD, while a fun game - especially online after the TF mod with 100 player fights, had some pretty serious things just plain wrong with the flight models which couldn't really be accepted in a DCS level sim. But this is a fresh start in DCS for these guys and I'll definitely be backing on KS to see what they can produce. If they can deliver P51D fidelity birds this will absolutely be one of the best things to happen to DCS World - there'll be a large influx of new players.

Wow.

This has prompted me to register here for the first time ever. Those that know me know that I am not a "jet guy", but with this development I will be a DCS customer.

BTW, any word if Oleg is involved at all?

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"To explain the lure of speed you would have to explain human nature" - T.E. Lawrence

Can't wait for the friday news! :D

Do you think that getting 9 women pregnant will get you a baby in 1 month?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mobo: Asus P8P67 deluxe Monitor: Lg 22'' 1920*1080

CPU: i7 2600k@ 4.8Ghz +Zalman CNPS9900 max

Keyboard: Logitech G15

GPU:GTX 980 Strix Mouse: Sidewinder X8

PSU: Corsair TX750w Gaming Devices: Saytek X52, TrackIr5

RAM: Mushkin 2x4gb ddr3 9-9-9-24 @1600mhz

Case: 690 SSD: Intel X25m 80gb

• ED Team

What ever happens I hope it all goes well, DCS is becoming bigger and better every day.

Great times ahead. ! :)

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Have anyone of you guys heard about "Project Galba"? IMHO this has something to do with it :smilewink:

The Korean War spin off of Cliffs of Dover.

Luthier had a very good looking model of an A1 Skyraider that was shown for that.

The rather late model P51 that is already in DCS would fit right in with it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"To explain the lure of speed you would have to explain human nature" - T.E. Lawrence