How do I set Engine Stop/Start with Cougar Throttle Detent?

Home Fries

I'm putting finishing touches on a DCS World profile for my Cougar, but I can't figure out how to convert these engine start/stop logic routines from Foxy:

THR 5 3 (0 7 20 100) (KD(X24) KU(X25)) (KU(X24) KD(X25)) (KU(X24) KU(X25))   DEF X26 X25 NOT X24 NOT T7 NOT T8 rem X25 Stop Detent not AA/AG mode BTN X26 Engine_Left_Start DLY(45000) Engine_Right_Start   DEF X23 DELAY(1000) X24 NOT X25 AND S3 NOT T7 NOT T8  BTN X23 Engine_Left_Stop DLY(5000) Engine_Right_Stop 

I have it set so if the throttle is pushed back behind the idle detent for 1 second, it will shut down, and when it is just above the detent it will initiate startup.

Problem is that I can't figure out how to convert this routine using the AXMAP2 function, and the manual is very sparse on this subject. I tried a sample routine just to see if I could get a return, and never got anything when moving the throttle.

Here are a couple of routines I tried:

KeyAxis(&HCougar, THROTTLE, 0, AXMAP2(14, EXEC("FuelCutOff=1; FlightIdle=0;"), EXEC("FuelCutOff=0; FlightIdle=1;"), EXEC("FuelCutOff=0; FlightIdle=0;"),0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0));  if(FuelCutOff==0 & FlightIdle==1) printf("Starting Engines"); if(FuelCutOff==1 & FlightIdle==0) printf("Shutting Down Engines"); 

and

KeyAxis(&HCougar, THROTTLE, 0, AXMAP2(14, printf("Shutting Down Engines"),printf("Starting Engines"), 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0));

Neither worked.

Additionally, I can't figure out how to get my old eject routine to work either. Basically, I just need to add code detecting multiple simultaneous button presses with a delay. I can do this in the event handler if there is a way to make an if/then statement with the & operand, but I don't know how to do this.

Here's the old routine:

DEF X40 DELAY (500) S3 AND T2 AND H3U BTN X40 Ejectsequence  

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Edited by Home Fries
spelling