LO 1.2 Black shark DVD version

Guest gokulu

I second that, but chances are that if it is to be released on a disk format its going to be CD. Its cheaper.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Guest EVIL-SCOTSMAN

check this out, buddy sent me cod2 from usa for xmas, it came on 6 or 7 cds = WTF. in this country you dont see crap like that no more, games are all normally dvd now, i cannot believe in this day and age especially in america that they still prefer the 383891730917301973 game cd route.

Its the same with bf2, this country = 1 dvd, usa = 6 or 7cds and the 1 dvd version, but the dvd version is dearer than the 6 or 7 cd version.

weird world, also its a pain in the ass waiting to install 6 or 7 cds, when 1 dvd will do, also imagine installing the cds, and getting to the last one only for it to be faulty :D

I had Strike commander on 11 Floppy disks, wing commander 2 in 7, Wing commander 3 in 4 CD's and wing commander 4 in 6 CD's. Lomac amounts 2 Cd's but long gone are the multi CD games for me. :D

My PC specs below:

It is not that people prefer the many CD route, but CD-ROMs are still the norm. I am sure a lot of people have DVD, but not everyone.

It wouldnt be fiscally prudent to only release a DVD version, you would miss a big chunk of the market.

And just think, if there are a lot of people in US that dont have DVD, what about Russia?

It is not that people prefer the many CD route, but CD-ROMs are still the norm. I am sure a lot of people have DVD, but not everyone.

It wouldnt be fiscally prudent to only release a DVD version, you would miss a big chunk of the market.

And just think, if there are a lot of people in US that dont have DVD, what about Russia?

I will buy it as DL version as FC 1.1 before. I can put it on my own CD or DVD then, together with previous stuff, patches, DX9 and skins etc.

kind regards,

Raven....

[sigpic]http://www.crc-mindreader.de/CRT/images/Birds2011.gif[/sigpic]

I had Strike commander on 11 Floppy disks, wing commander 2 in 7, Wing commander 3 in 4 CD's and wing commander 4 in 6 CD's. Lomac amounts 2 Cd's but long gone are the multi CD games for me. :D

That reminds me of the good ol' times. :icon_supe

I loved :icon_syda Strike Commander, especially the story. Wing Comannder Series was also great, at least until WC3. It was not as good anymore without the Kilrathi as enemy.

I know its OT but I had to say that! Tnx for listening... eeaarrmm... reading!

Windows 10, I7 8700k@5,15GHz, 32GB Ram, GTX1080, HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift CV1, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] ЯБоГ32_Принз

That reminds me of the good ol' times. :icon_supe

I loved :icon_syda Strike Commander, especially the story. Wing Comannder Series was also great, at least until WC3. It was not as good anymore without the Kilrathi as enemy.

I know its OT but I had to say that! Tnx for listening... eeaarrmm... reading!

Actualy Wing commander 4 was the best of them all. It had a more dramatic plot, the Kilrathi were still in it, but playing a different role. Realy involving. If you missed it you missed the best part. I got Prophecy later on but it was a disapointement. I used to belong to a MOD team to bring the WC universe to Freespace 2 engine. The work alredy donne is fantastic. Its been in prgrees for more than 4 years now but its still to be released.

My PC specs below: