TH Hotas Warthog

Greetings Everyone,

I am please to announce that i finally purchased the Hotas Warthog and im loving it. The is by far the best HOTAS i have ever owned. I'm sure those having it will know exactly how i feel......:D

Setting up was rather straight forward and i have update the firmware. Now the problem is how to i configure the HOTAS to work with A10c and the Huey? I'm getting confuse here and would appreciate some help please. Does anyone also have the pictorial key mapping for the A10c? I have no clue what im pressing. Any help and advise is greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Gizmo

:helpsmilie::D

If you want Peace, be prepared to fight for it ! :pilotfly:

For the A-10, (since it is P&P) look at pages 86-92 in the Flight Manual. The Huey is up to you to set up the controls however you wish.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Start Menu>All Programs>Eagle Dynamics>DCS World>Documentation -- All of your installed modules will have documentation here

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: