PRE Customer (P1) incident.

LexiconG2

I need to open a priority case I can't not use your FC3 product with the following configuration below. Not using preview or beta. This is in my production environment. I have checked permissions and other fixes. I can't install FC3 because lock on won't install. I am asking for someone in support to setup a remote session so we can fix this issue (If possible) I want this to be resolved. I would like to engage the development team for this or someone that speaks English. I can setup a gotomeeting bridge and maybe a logmein123. This might actually become more common going forward with recent MS updates.

I think Russian developers can be some of the best but it's time to stop supporting the old crap that does not work that way this sim was intended.

Error Installshield error -6002

Clean temp folder /

Permissions /

Closed AV /

Used program compatibility mode XP Window 7

Windows has release updates and this will become a common internal issue.

Need compliance with SLA. in the ULA under support.

CJ Kinsey

Kinsey_cj@hotmail.com

Edited by LexiconG2

Dell XPS 8500 Modified

700 Watt PSU

Windows 8 Pro MCE

Intel I7 3770 3.8 GHZ TR (stock)

16GB DDR 3 PC12800

Gigabyte 760 OC 2.0GB

2x 2TB HD

I know I'm not really the right person for this, as the only criterion from your post that I fit is that I'm a native English speaker. I've had a quick look around google for your error. One that seems consistent is that your Lock On disc might need to be cleaned or if you downloaded it, the download may be corrupt or missing a file/some files.

Is this a possibility?

Edit: It's probably not best to post your personal email address on a public forum either.

I'm not familiar with Windows 8, and I see you have tried "compatibility mode", but from another thread on this subject, try the compatibility mode "Windows XP SP3" for your Lock On install.

Windows 10 Home, Intel Core i7-9700K @ 4.6GHz, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming (8GB VRAM) on 34" LG curved monitor @ 3440x1440, 32GB RAM, TrackIR 3 (with Vector Expansion), Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Pedals, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs.

One thread per issue, please.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester