Cannot Takeoff in the Weapons Training mission..

Snacko

I just tried the Weapons Training mission, and after reading the instructions and flipping all the switches, it says to takeoff and fly to the target area for practice. But I can't.

I increase collective and it will not takeoff. I make sure I have full throttle, but that does not help.

What am I missing here? :helpsmilie:

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

Whats the readout on the 'dual tachometer' say for engine and rotor rpm?

Are both needles (inner and outer) in the green essentially, indicting you are good to go.

edit: sry, is it only this particular mission you are having trouble with or same for any others?

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

Hmm.. last night I tried twice and it would not take off. It acted as if the throttle was not turned up. But this morning it took off fine. I just went through the training screens quickly and got to the point where I was supposed to take off, and it just took off fine.

Thanks for trying to help guys. ;-)

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

:thumbup:

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

Press Esc???

So, the Cyclic will rock it back and forth, and front to back,.. all the switches work, and everything else works for me.. but I have to press Esc to use the Collective? Hmm...

I didn't have to do that this morning. It just worked. Not sure what went wrong.

It's a common experience diagnosed as 'flight-simming 101 syndrome', and it manifests itself in many many ways.

Server crashes, cannot connect, game crashes without reason, artifacts, controllers not recognised, etc ,etc, + can't take off now added.

When one finally finds the time to get some stick time, do not expect it all to go according to plan within that limited time frame. Nature of the beast.

This experience is prevalent across all flight sim platforms in my experience.

:megalol:

+1

I must admit sometime I rather shut off pc and do some sports, because the whole PC thingy just don't want to work that day ... internet freeze after a bunch of pages opened, Blender too, my sim as well ... Sometimes, the Warthog is even out of recognition, so I have to unplug and plug it and sometimes even restart PC ...

Hoeprfully, that is due to my crappy PC ( that will be changed very soon ), but I'm deeply convinced it will still be there, a part of the fun !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CPL(A)IR ME/SEP/MEP/SET - CPL(H)

nono :)

When you are in a Training Mission, then the FI Talks to you, right?

When you Press ESC a wild window appears and there is a field called "take Control" or not?

OK, when you are able to move the Stick, its something different.