Huey manual?

bilbosmeggins

Hi all

Does anyone know if there is a link to the Huey manual? I want to be able to access it via my iPad, that way I can open it up in kindle and have it to hand whenever I fly. As it stands its a pita having to tab in and out of the game to get a gander at it. And I don't fancy printing it out if I can help it either ;)

Hi...

"...DCS World\Mods\aircrafts\Uh-1H\Doc\"

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Thanks for that, but I already have the manual via the Huey download. What I need to do is get it onto my kindle and I can't do that from my install. I don't have my sim pc hooked up to the internet. I need to access the manual online with my iPad so that I can then transfer it to my iPad kindle app. Then I can have it on my lap when I fly.

I believe its in the user files on the ED website as well... but I could be wrong.

Yep. You are wrong, lol. Thanks for trying though. I'll try sticking it on a USB drive, loading it on my laptop, sending myself an email with the manual as an attachment, and then try and open it on the ipad that way. An awful lot of pissing about...... :megalol:

Hooray!! It's finally on the iPad. Downloaded it onto the mac, then squeezed it over to the ipad. A bit bizarre as the mac runs Safari as well but it was more than happy to open the file. Bloody ipad pulled a face every step of the way, lol. Cheers SiThSpAwN :)