Huey Multiplayer

Baggy MacDouche

Are there any good open servers that cater to the Huey?

Seems like all the servers I've tried out don't have any real roles for the Huey. I'm still noobish to the Huey but getting much better all the time. Still, I feel like I'm just fodder for enemy defenses.

Corsair Graphite 780T / ASUS Maximus VIII Hero / i7-6700K@4.5GHz / Corsair H110i / 32GB DDR4 PC-2666 / ASUS 1080 Strix / EVGA 850 Pro / Samsung 950 Pro M.2 SSD / Win10x64 / Samsung UN48JU7500 4k / Logitech G910/933 KB/Headphones / Razer Naga Epic Mouse / MFG Crosswinds / TM HOTAS Warthog / HTC Vive

Hi buddy, it just depends on what you're looking for really there are some good servers on now and then that have the Huey doing SAR roles there's another server on most times that lets you practice combat in the Huey as well as most the other aircraft.

Also there's another server that has a'lot of users on almost 24/7 but that's none combat and for flighting around and chilling or doing formations.

What you looking for buddy the most on-line?

:joystick: YouTube :pilotfly:

TimeKilla on Flight Sims over at YouTube.

Thanks for the reply TK.

Yeah, guess I'm just looking for a "Huey friendly" environment with cool stuff to do without the threat of fast movers. :)

I downloaded Wolle's MP/SP CSAR mission and played around with it a bit last night. Had to figure out how to use the ADF which wasn't too hard. Was fun but still got to work on my landings and straffing technique, but most of all how to deal with AAA without being turned into swiss cheese.

Having a blast though. Will stay on the lookout for Huey servers. I'm often on at odd times though, even for PDT.

Corsair Graphite 780T / ASUS Maximus VIII Hero / i7-6700K@4.5GHz / Corsair H110i / 32GB DDR4 PC-2666 / ASUS 1080 Strix / EVGA 850 Pro / Samsung 950 Pro M.2 SSD / Win10x64 / Samsung UN48JU7500 4k / Logitech G910/933 KB/Headphones / Razer Naga Epic Mouse / MFG Crosswinds / TM HOTAS Warthog / HTC Vive

There's a server which runs a mission called HueyDrop. Its a simple yet very fun game where you have to pickup a squad of soldiers from a FOB and deploy them on an active battlefield with insurgents shooting at you with AKs and Strelas. I always have a blast on that server and its also very good to practice landings.

i5 4590 @ 3.77GHz | GTX 1060 6GB | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 | 1TB HDD+500GB HDD | Win10 Home X64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Been on both those servers. Was actually on the HueyDrop last night having some fun. I gotta get better at controlling the door gunner to try and help clear the area for insertion. Keep forgetting the mouse toggle key. :p

Most times I can't get on till late and don't recall seeing the HueyDrop server up. IDK if it runs 24/7 or not.