Frame rate stand still on certain servers

Jimmytime

For some reason I get 1 frame a second on certain dedicated multi-player servers, ping is good, other servers and single player I'm 50 fps+. When I first join the cockpit its transparent then I see the gun barrell, MFDs, and it builds itself around slowly. Other players in the same server have no complaints, just me. Any ideas, a bug maybe?

I've reinstalled DCS World and have the latest update. Connection set to LAN. I have 10 MB down and 1 up.

OS: Windows 10 64bit / MB: MSI Gamers Edge /CPU:Intel CORE I5 9600K @ 4.5 GHz/ RAM: 32 GB / Gfx: Geforce 980 GTX TI x2 in SLI /Drives:1 970 NVMe & 2x SSD RAID 0 /Joystick: Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog/ TrackIR 5/Saitek Rudder

You hit on the key points- good proc... video card is a bit on the old side... nice speed on your SSDs... a 4x RAID 0- wonder if this is a RAID controller issue? I don't know a ton about RAID stuff but that's a lot of bits and pieces to hang together in short order.

8 gigs of RAM is on the low side as well- well, not low... but low-er. What's your monitor setup? What about your detail settings? If you think you can come even CLOSE to maxing things out on a 470 with or without overclock I'm sorry my friend but you will be left wanting.

Your stats seem healthy- but are very solidly mid-range for this sim so make sure your detail levels are set in kind.

"ENO"

Type in anger and you will make the greatest post you will ever regret.

"Sweetest's" Military Aviation Art

Keep in mind that this is DCS so anything can happen. Stability is still an issue due to what the mission builder has in the mission and unfortunately the bugs still left to resolve by ED. The main bottleneck in your system is your GPU but not to 1 FPS. Believe me when I say that people with a TITAN GPU (myself included) still experience these issues so the best you can do at this moment is to tweak your system in single player for your optimum performance and then whatever happens in MP is not a result of your system.

Regards,

AEF Cobra 161 SQN