Payment runing late

Hello.

I've made a purchase of FC3 on Friday June 28th 2013, but my payments page is empty. I've used Visa Electron card and everything has gone as it should with my bank. Should I wait for the transaction to be confirmed or something? I wonder if I'll get FC3 at the sale price if the payment gets through, because sale period has passed.

I've attached my bank page screen shot of the transaction. The payment has been made in Serbian Dinars (RSD).

Here is the translation of the fields:

Prikaz sredstava rezervisanih poslovanjem sa karticama = Display of cards reserved funds for transactions

- Datum transakcije = Transaction date

- Vreme transakcije = Transaction time

- Broj kartice = Card number (I've left only first four digits viewable due to security reasons)

- Naziv i adresa POS terminala = Name and the address of POS terminal

- Šifra valute = Currency code

- Iznos u valuti = Amount in currency

- Iznos u RSD = Amount in RSD

Best regards,

=4c=MavericK

P.S. Other people that have made a purchase that I talked to got their activation seconds after they bought the sim, so I don't know why I'm having this problem.

FC3.thumb.PNG.429004378f1ffceb88a347771e6a0fe1.PNG

Fly, on your way, like an eagle,

Fly as high as the sun,

On your wings, like an eagle,

Fly and touch the sun.

Yes it should have shown up right away along with a confirmation email. Have you tried a different browser or clearing cookies. If that doesn't work open a support ticket.

Pacotito

I7-5820k@4.5 Z99 extreme4 16gb ddr4

520gb ssd. Gigabyte ssc GTX960 SSC 4gb

I couldn't try different browser because the funds were taken from the bank account and I didn't have enough on it to try again. I wrote support ticket as well but no one is answering.

This is the ticket ID: 23277

Fly as high as the sun,

Fly and touch the sun.

Did you get an email confirming your purchase? I'm not saying buy it again. If you did get a confirmation email log in and check history with a different browser. Or clear cookies in the current browser as they have been known to cause website issues. If you didn't get a confirmation email then that sounds like a payment issue and the proper people will need to look into it

Edited by pacotito

Pacotito

I7-5820k@4.5 Z99 extreme4 16gb ddr4

520gb ssd. Gigabyte ssc GTX960 SSC 4gb

I didn't get a confirmation e-mail. I called my bank and they said that everything has gone as it should on their side, and that for the further issues I have to talk with the seller, which I'm trying to do here now, but no one from DCS is answering here, nor on my ticket.

Fly as high as the sun,

Fly and touch the sun.