static objects indestructible?

jbrking

i'm not sure if this is something mentioned in a previous post but i've noticed that some static objects used as targets in a mission i created cannot seem to be destroyed. does anyone else have this problem? at the moment i am using static object called "barracks 2" which is under structures. i watched a friend in a ka-50 shoot it with 20 rockets but it would not be destroyed. also i used combined arms to use tanks in an attempt to shell the buildings. it seems some could be destroyed while others could not. did i miss something?

:helpsmilie:

Edited by jbrking

Su-27 Flanker 1995 Super EF2000 1997 Jane's F/A-18 1999

^^^ That one is especially difficult to destroy. In fact, last w/e I switched all of those out in a new mission in favor of an Armed House or Armed Barracks.

Clients in this mission said that the Barracks 2 was much tougher than the Barracks 1 next to it. I replaced both...

Also, see this post -

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=107770

WC

Visit the Hollo Pointe DCS World server -- an open server with a variety of COOP & H2H missions including Combined Arms. All released missions are available for free download, modification and public hosting, from my Wrecking Crew Projects site.

• 1 month later...

BS2 quick start "attack insurgents.miz" bug

If a wing man is ordered to perform a free attack, A.I. will attack a load block first of all, and will empty arms.

It seems that a missions result trigger does not respond unless it destroys a load block first.:no_sad:

CPU:Core i7-2700K 4.8GHz

Mother Board:Asrock Z77Extreme6

Memory:G.SKILL DDR3-2133 16GB

Graphic Card:AMD HD7970 1125/1575MHz

Display:Eyefinity / Square x3