Show your desktop pickture! :D

Kevlon

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some info freak told me that the moon is slightly moveing away...........think i heard this before. When that happens according to the info geek ......t will through the earth off its current orbit of the sun so much that all this reality will end.

Wont happen though for another 22000 years.

Asus P8Z68-V GEN3/ 2500k 4.4ghz / Corsair 64gb SSD Cache / Corsair 8g 1600 ddr3 / 2 x 320gb RE3 Raid 0 /Corsair 950w/ Zotac 560TI AMP 1gb / Zalman GS1200 case /G940/

Oh btw there is an asteroid that is on a collision course with earth and it wont be here for another 20-30 years.

Actually im pretty sure there are 2.. and both of them are going to be a VERY narrow miss, IIRC

No countermeasures for these badboys though.

Is breaking the laws of gravity illegal?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Some info freak told me that the moon is slightly moveing away...........think i heard this before. When that happens according to the info geek ......t will through the earth off its current orbit of the sun so much that all this reality will end.

Wont happen though for another 22000 years.

The moon is moving away at a rate of 3cm each year. Its final orbit will be 40% longer than it is today and both the moon and earth will be locked on each others rotation, meaning that both the moon and earth will be syncronized to show the same face to each other (today only the moon does that) Earth days will be equivalent to 22 of current days, hot on the suns side and glacial freeze on the night for 22 whole days. It will be so extreme that earth will be hardly recognizable compared to today. It will probably feature a giant permanent hurricane on the midle of the hemisphere facing the sun, and life if it still exists by then will probably have to find a way to cope with extreme temperature gradients or keep on the move somewhere between the light and dark threshold. We will either be extinct, or moved on to other worlds and evolved into an entirely different species.

This will take bilions of years

Scientists predict 3 different scenarios for the earths demise:

1) Sun will turn into a red giant, and engulf the earth consuming it.

2) Sun will take into a red giant, where its ionophere will interfere with the moons orbit dragging it down slowly untill it crashes into earth turning it into a molten hell.

3) The sun will die out leaving earth and moon locked on each others freezing in cold space before the sun now turned into a very dim neutron star. Thats a collapsed core wich will be only slightly more bright than far away stars.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Global warming wont kill you but it will sure be a major nuisance. Even more considering how much worse the weather will be and how much reduced bio diversity will be.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Oh btw there is an asteroid that is on a collision course with earth and it wont be here for another 20-30 years.

So it's an official race then .. Which one will arrive first, an Asteroid or LO:BS :smilewink:..

Well my money is on the the flying rock :D .

• Like 1

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Minimum effort, maximum satisfaction.

CDDS Tutorial Version 3. | Main Screen Mods.

Why, Mister Anderson? Why do you do it? Why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you’re fighting for something? For more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it freedom? Or truth? Perhaps peace? Yes? No? Could it be for love? Illusions, Mister Anderson, vagaries of perception; the temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial as the Matrix itself, although only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love. You must be able to see it, Mister Anderson. You must know it by now. You can’t win. It’s pointless to keep fighting. Why, Mister Anderson? Why? Why do you persist?

:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

So it's an official race then .. Which one will arrive first, an Asteroid or LO:BS :smilewink:..

Well my money is on the the flying rock :D .

LMAO, wow, That was great! I needed that. :megalol::lol::doh:

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

well, according to cosmonaut, we'll all die before then. :lol:

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

Global warming wont kill you but it will sure be a major nuisance. Even more considering how much worse the weather will be and how much reduced bio diversity will be.

We could use a lot less biodiversity. Thats what evolution is for.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I don't get it, so many people have great desktop picutres but then they ruin it with so much crap on their desktop!

This is how my desktop looks like, nothing but the Recycle Bin and only some files I work with at that moment.

I work with a Wacom tablet and I can reach the whole computer very quickly within 2 or 3 clicks.

By the way, check out this website for some nice desktop pictures:

http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper/

Desktop.jpg

[url=http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper/][/url]

Edited by Frazer
  • Like 2

Forum | Videos | DCS:BS Demo1 / Demo2 | YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]