BS2 and BS2 upgrade, why is only one showing after I download both

jack72

Just bought BS 2 and BS2 upgrade.

When downloading I showed that both files were successful, but I only see one file in my D drive.

When I try to find out which one is missing both the BS2 and BS2 upgrade file says that there are already copies on my computer.

I continued to install. I put in the serial number that came with BS2, but I haven't been asked to put in the serial number for BS2 upgrade.

How do I know, or where is the install files that was downloaded before? Wouldn't they be on the D drive with BS2?

You did not need both. They are the same product, with the exception that the Upgrade requires the installation of Black Shark I.

Note the Red text on the EShop page:

redtext_zps56e6ff71.jpg

Edited by cichlidfan

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

now that most of us that had BS since release has upgraded to BS2 already, they need to consider just removing the BS2upgrade so as not to confuse ppl wanting to get the BS2 module for DCS:World

BS2Upgrade is not an upgrade for BS2.....it is to upgrade BS1 into BS2........

It only takes two things to fly, Airspeed and Money.

Cichlidfan, Putting into context how you need LOMAC original for FC3, nowhere in the description does it say that that product is to upgrade BS1 to BS2. It really looks like this is another upgrade for BS2.

Since you need Lomac to run BS3, this looks similar course.

Something tells me they but that statement in purposely to confuse people into buying both.

I will ask for my money back,,but I don't hold out much hope.