Impact bug of anti-ship missiles

airtolis

Hello everyone! I am very glad to write in this forum!

My first post has to do with a bug but before that I think I must thank all those people who work for DCS series products and provide us a simulator of such great quality!

Now to the game...It happens many times when an anti-ship missile (Russian and Western origin) strikes a ship to have a big water splash instead of an explosion. I don't know if it is bug of the missile or of the ship model but in the new version we all wait (1.2.5), it would be a good chance to be solved. In addition it would be amazing to see a deadlier Aegis system in the Ticonderoga class cruisers.

I cant swear to how much the ships will be worked on....but with the upcoming DCS:F-18....I have a feeling that the ships will be looked at as they refine their(DCS Devs) naval operations....

The flight sim community seems to have a deadline in the year 2235.....lucky for us, that means that whatever comes out is usually very good....but the flip side is, no matter what you wish for, you will have to wait, and wait, and wait, and wait...

Like I said, once the Hornet arrives, we should see an improvement in navy stuff...rolling decks for carriers and helo landing pads on ships.....and hopefully even naval control on par with Combined Arms...only time...and Wags...will tell.

It only takes two things to fly, Airspeed and Money.

Like I said, once the Hornet arrives, we should see an improvement in navy stuff...rolling decks for carriers and helo landing pads on ships

We already have these features. ;)

regards,

Fire

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]