List of commands for TM Warthog and how to download 'TARGET' software?

Hi,

I recently bought a Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS flight stick and want to test it out and configure it for games such as DCS Warthog, Black Shark and so on. I do realise that it is pretty much plug and play with the Warthog. I visited the Thrustmaster site and could not find out how to download their TARGET software to do so. Could anybody please tell me how to download this software? I am also looking for a list of commands for the TM Warthog stick (for the DCS Warthog sim) that shows in picture form exactly what the switches they are discussing are as I am pretty new to flight sims and have so far just been using a cheaper stick along with the keyboard, and am still learning what switches are what on the TM Warthog. Thanks very much in advance for your help. :)

ozTRipwiRE

The Target Software and documentation is at the bottom of this page.

http://ts.thrustmaster.com/eng/index.php?pg=view_files&gid=1&fid=3&pid=311&cid=5

As for the commands in the sim, this only applies to the A-10, start around page 89 in the flight manual. There are 4 or 5 pages in that vicinity that outline the switches on both the throttle and the stick.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: